Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Getting Fit 35117102057 Kinco 0 Goatskin Drives Work Gloves,

Getting Fit 35117102057 Kinco 0 Goatskin Drives Work Gloves, Large

Getting Fit 35117102057 Kinco 0 Goatskin Drives Work Gloves, Large

Size large fits true and similar to other large Kinco gloves. Using these as spring skiing gloves, and they're warmer than I expected. Palm and finger grip protection is holding up so far after several days abuse while working (ski patrol) with ropes, bamboo, signs, and other stuff. Not sure why the Large ones I bought were so inexpensive (under $15), but they're a steal even if they only last a few more days, though I doubt that will be the case. If there is one small wish, I would like the wrist cuff to be a bit tighter and longer, but it's such a small nit-pick that the gloves still warrant a 5-star rating. Gloves, cheap, tough, that is all.

The gloves are decent. I'm a steamfitter and sometimes I work outside in frigid weather. The gloves will help keep your hands warm as long as your hands and the gloves start off warm. Once they cool off, it is hard to regain heat without taking the gloves off and then warming them up.

Some things I do not like about the gloves are the short length. they stop just before they go up the wrist which leaves skin exposed to the cold. The fingertips are lined with an extra layer of leather to help the gloves last longer.... the stitching broke with two weeks of use.

I will be using these as a mid weight ski glove. They arrived very quickly and fit perfect, maybe just a tad big for my hands but it's all good and I'm not returning them. I can't wait to use them on the hill or in colder weather. These are a perfect glove for skiing because I always have too much glove and hot hands. These will great for everything but the absolute coldest of days in which case I have my old swanys. If you value dexterity and sleek design these are your glove. Don't spend 100 plus dollars on a ski glove when you can get a pair of Kinco gloves for anything the mountain throws at you.

Ok this the second pair of these gloves for me. They are comfortable and fairly warm but do wear out if used hard. They provide good hand protection. Only complaint is the durability vs cost so try to find the best deal.

Nice winter work glove.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Enter your model number
  • Above to make sure this fits
  • XtremeGRIP! reinforcing and grip material palm and fingertips
  • Heatkeep full sock thermal lining
  • AIRFLOW knuckle and wrist material for added protection

Description

We added a WarmTex thermal insert to get this ultra-durable glove cold weather ready. This glove features a golden color premium grade top-grain goatskin palm with full WarmTex thermal insert and XtremeGRIP! material on palm for added wear and grip, a black stretchable fabric back with Airflow breathable wrist support, and a rubber pull strap with Velcro closure.



They look good and fit well we'll see how they hold up as I actually get to use them during the winter

very good, like the KINCO brand of gloves!!!

Very warm and dexterous, perfect for what I needed.

Excellent work gloves.

These are very durable and comfortable as well for the price. The lined model are also very very very warm.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment