Saturday, December 7, 2019

Mechanix Wear - Specialty 0.5mm High Dexterity Gloves (X-Large,

Mechanix Wear - Specialty 0.5mm High Dexterity Gloves (X-Large, Grey)

Mechanix Wear - Specialty 0.5mm High Dexterity Gloves (X-Large, Grey)

These are some great gloves. The thin profile makes for a huge difference in dexterity and being able to feel things. I am actually using them while I type right now, which I would never imagine being able to do with anything but latex gloves. The grip is good as well. I can't say much about longevity or toughness, I don't use them for hard work use. I use these while shooting, and I can still operate things like safeties and magazine releases. I can even load rounds into magazines while wearing them.

These gloves run small. i had my dad measure his hand with the cart that is provided when buying these. and the gloves I ordered for him were way too small. If the person you are buying for has thick big hands go up a few sizes.

otherwise he loves them!

They feel great and they work fine on my cell phone touch screen. I wouldn't use them for heavy duty service ( like using a shovel or sledgehammer.) but for light-duty routine tasks, they are excellent!

I got these for my husband and last week he smashed his finger in some equipment- he credits the gloves for protecting him a little. We bought a second pair so he could have one in the wash and a clean pair to wear.

Love love love these gloves and the colors Gray and Black perfect go great with my kit will buy more soon.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit to the wrist
  • Form-fitting TrekDry material keeps hands cool and comfortable
  • High-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede palm material provides precision feel
  • Hourglass finger design eliminates material overlap
  • Machine washable

Description

When you need the control of bare hands while still wearing gloves, reach for the Specialty 0.5mm. Our most dexterous work glove features a high-dexterity 0.5mm AX-Suede palm that forms to your hand for precision work. The Specialty 0.5mm is anatomically designed to the natural curvatures of the hand using three-dimensional patterning to improve overall dexterity. Breathable TrekDry protects the back of the hand and allows cool air in when the heat is on.



Definitely thin and can "feel" while using it. However, it did come in basically the reverse colors? Mostly black with a bit of gray. Not sure yet about durability but one can definitely feel a trigger or other sensitive item while wearing the gloves. Good pick if you are looking for a glove with good "feel".

These don't last super long, but that's the price you pay for dexterity. Great gloves, just resign yourself to buying a new pair when these wear out.

I love these gloves! Perfect for carpentry.

Purchased these for my son who is a diesel mechanic. He is fussy about his gloves and dexterity. He reports liking these.

best gloves ever for light work

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment