Thursday, December 12, 2019

Lincoln Electric Full Grain Leather Welding / Work Gloves | Padded Palm| Small |

Lincoln Electric Full Grain Leather Welding / Work Gloves | Padded Palm| Small | K2977-S

Lincoln Electric Full Grain Leather Welding / Work Gloves | Padded Palm| Small | K2977-S

I love these gloves and by far they are my favorite welding gloves as they are so flexible and easy to maneuver your hands. Only drawback is that they are short and do not protect your wrists and above.

Great gloves, use them for handling 3/4" steel cable for my trenchless sewer machine. Very strong and expect them to last a long time.

I am a combo pipe welder/fitter and all the welding I do is tig welding so I usually only wear thin leather tig gloves, I have had many pairs of high quality gloves tear on me from me not wanting to switch them out to grinding gloves. These are a good middle ground that I have the dexterity to tig weld with and yet I have the confidence that I won't tear them up fast from handling large pipe due to the extra support stitching.

great fab gloves, thin but durable

Great heavy duty glove! Works great!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • PREMIUM GRAIN LEATHER. Made from multiple types of lightweight grain leather to provide dexterity, comfort, protection and durability.
  • PADDED PALM. The air cushioned padded palm improves grip and comfort for welding and material handling applications.
  • HIGH STRENGTH SEAMS. All glove seams are stitched with extremely high strength nomex thread to prevent seam failure and increase durability.
  • LEATHER REINFORCEMENTS. The glove finger tips and thumb are reinforcement which additional pieces of grain leather to improve durability.
  • ADJUSTABLE FIT CUFF. The Elastic and Velcro cuff allows you to adjust the fit of the glove to provide protection and comfort.

Description

Full leather construction for general purpose steel FABRICATOR work or light welding. High quality split grain cow-hide leather for excellent fit feel and dexterity. Light grain goat skin back allows glove to breathe. Velcro wrist flap ensures tight fit. Padded palm for added comfort. High quality NOMEX red thread.



Great cut and abrasion protection. Tougher than I expected and work great for TIG welding. WAY Tougher than the Mechanic's wear Fabricator gloves that cost more and the stitching went out of.

Love these gloves

Best pair of welding gloves i've owned

I love these gloves.

I love this glove. I've had the same pair for a couple of years, and they finally need to be replaced. Their demise was due to my negligence more than any lack of quality. For example hitting the fingertip with an angle grinder because I was too lazy to clamp the material vs. holding it. This is a tough glove for handling steel and even mig welding for short duration spot welding. If not for my neglect they'd probably last me much longer. They do run large. I bought a large locally and as you can see they are huge and I think I have a relatively large hand. I definitely need a medium.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment