Thursday, December 12, 2019

OLSONDEEPAK Welding Gloves with Kevlar Stitching, Genuine Leather Extreme Heat Resistant Glove for Fireplace,

OLSONDEEPAK Welding Gloves with Kevlar Stitching, Genuine Leather Extreme Heat Resistant Glove for Fireplace, Stove,Oven,Grill, BBQ, Mig, Pot Holder, Animal Handling (Red)

OLSONDEEPAK Welding Gloves with Kevlar Stitching, Genuine Leather Extreme Heat Resistant Glove for Fireplace, Stove,Oven,Grill, BBQ, Mig, Pot Holder, Animal Handling (Red)

After loading my wood stove without gloves for years, I finally decided it was time to protect my hands from the heat. These gloves do the job. They're soft inside, heat resistant outside, and I like the dark red color. They only come in one size, so they're a little large for a woman, but overall, I'm happy with them.

These are a great replacement for the old ones of similar construction that have lasted about 12 years. Finally rubbed a hole in one of the fingers. The new ones fit OK, a little snug for my large hands.

We heat our home with an outdoor wood furnace and when my husband is gone, I have to load it. Occasionally the embers fall out or I need to reposition a piece of wood. After burning through 2 pairs of winter gloves, I ordered these and they work great. An added bonus was the nice soft lining for the hand. I expected the inside to be rough leather and my skin greatly appreciated the soft lining. Good product.

I didn't buy these gloves for myself but to donate to firefighters in California - my hemp oil company was sending care packages and this was one of the items the firefighters requested. Many had lost their own homes in the fires but worked on. Real heroes and heroines.

These gloves work great with our woodstove I can reach into the fire while placing logs for a short time without getting burned I don't believe these would be ideal welding gloves but they should get the job done if you don't want to spend more


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EXTREME HEAT RESISTANT PROTECTION- These leather Welding gloves are made from carefully-selected 1.2mm thick and soft shoulder split natural cowhide which is heat resistant, fire retardant, oil resistant, puncture resistant. Pectect protection for TIG, MIG, BBQ, grill, stove, fireplace, animals handles.
  • Genuine Leather - Heat resistant & Durable-These gloves are made from specific parts of the cow, which is not only thick but also soft and flexible with extreme heat/fire resistance and puncture resistance, cut resistance and moderate oil resistance. and heat insulation, fireproof and soft sweat absorbent cotton inside, canvas cuffs,which Allowsing you to work with confidence and efficiency
  • DURABLE KEVLAR STITCHING-The gloves uses Kevlar thread, that means it more resistant to high temperatures than other heat resistant gloves and not easy to break, very suitable for high-temperature work. Reinforced palm to cushion hands when working with heavy weight or sharp objects.Excellent performance in heavy duty welding, gripping hot stuff such as stove & cookware & burning coal or firewood.
  • Protect your hands from hot objects or environment-Reinforced Wing thumb and Reinforced palm design for maximum cushioning hands when working with heavy weight or sharp objects.Excellent performance in heavy duty welding, gripping hot stuff such as stove & cookware & burning coal or firewood,Leather hanging loop provide convenience for hanging and decoration.
  • OLSON DEEPAK has more than 30 years of experience in the production of leather work gloves,We takes pride in producing the high-quality work gloves that you will love to wear while working with your hands.

Description

OLSON DEEPAK has more than 30 years of experience in the production of leather work gloves,We takes pride in producing the high-quality work gloves that you will love to wear while working with your hands.



Most of these products don't come in sizes, so I was glad to find these fit my husband's large hands just right. We use them for stoking our wood stove in winter and so far, they are holding up nicely. Well-made with good stitching.

I needed gloves like this for a film production class I am taking since I would be handling hot lights a lot when shooting scenes and these gloves have helped tremendously! Not only that they also came in handy for basic house use such as taking trays out of the oven or holding a hot object. I would recommend these gloves to anyone looking for cheap and reliable pair of gloves for practically any situation involving hot surfaces.

Just like the picture, I welded with these gloves at school and felt absolutely nothing unlike other gloves that I’ve purchased in the past with other companies that have burned through easily..

They have been used several times to handle adding, or adjusting, logs in a fireplace and have held up very well! Great product.

I like the gloves but for the life of me I cannot find a tag stating where they are made. I can only assume they are made in China and I probably would not have purchased them if I had known that prior to ordering. Amazon should do a better job making sure vendors indicate where products are made. This is the only reason I gave this product four stars.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment