Thursday, December 12, 2019

bouti1583 Wonder Grip Safety Coldproof Protection Double Layer Latex Gloves (Size

bouti1583 Wonder Grip Safety Coldproof Protection Double Layer Latex Gloves (Size L)

bouti1583 Wonder Grip Safety Coldproof Protection Double Layer Latex Gloves (Size L)

Love this company and the fact they are one of the very rare few who not only rubber coat the palms and fingers....but also go up the back of the hand and a small part of the wrist. I have 2 different models from Wonder Grip both are this style and I really like these insulated ones in the late Fall/early Spring here in Northern MN and they do a great job keepin my hands warm while running all my concrete tests.

One of my jobs at my work is testing concrete and being in Northern MN it can mean some cold mornings early and late in the year during construction season. I searched all over for a sturdy glove (one that can stand up to constant concrete exposure), that wasn't completely rubber (latex gloves work but rarely last more than a day) but also wasn't just a coated palm and fingertips. This is because I'm always dunking my hands into buckets of water to rinse off my tools so wet gloves just made the work more difficult.

I've bought multiple pairs of both their insulated and uninsulated gloves but so far only used the initial sets I've opened. They're rugged, warm and have remained waterproof after dozens of ran tests.

10/10 loves these

I am on chemotherapy involving the use of Oxaliplatin - a treatment that can affect the nervous system. One of it's more common side effects is extreme sensitivity to cold - cold items actually cause pins and needles sensation to the mouth (plus more intense cold sensitivity), and causes the skin sensitivity to become painful (full effect lasts about three days, then begins to taper off).

Picking up cold things from the fridge or the freezer can be actually painful.

The Wonder Grip gloves are latex gloves layered over a cotton insulation. The grip is secure (regular cotton gloves can be slippery, especially when picking up glass or smooth-surface items) and the insulation keeps my hands warm. The gloves are flexible enough that I can do just about anything (scoop ice cream, for instance, although I can't eat ice cream for a few days after a treatment), spread mayonnaise, just about anything one does involving cold stuff. I am extremely grateful for this product.

These are warm and waterproof but a bit clumsy for the tasking I needed them for.
Had to come off and back on frequently but that’s expected as I was working with bits, screws and bolts.
I am very happy with them and highly recommend them.
They’re now staying in my vehicle for gas fill ups in cold weather so I don’t have to use my good gloves for that.
Great grip on these gloves!

I purchased these to work outdoors all day. They are very warm but not as waterproof as I would like. After a few hours in the rain they become wet and can tear and separate. My pair of glove's developed a tear from pulling on some rope and strapping. I believe if someone were to purchase these for outdoor work that aren't so rough and tumble these would work out fine.

I feed livestock every day and these are my favorite winter gloves. They keep my hands warm and dry. One thing to note: if you wash them in the clothes washer, the rubber coating wears off quickly. They last longer if they are dried on a low temp boot/gloves dryer instead.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Water resistance with fully coat of dipping with nitrile rubber plam, 13-Gauge nylon liner
  • 100% cotton thick lining offers excellent warmth and comfortability, and keep your finger flexible
  • Perfect for cellar, freezer, icehouse operating, or cycling, carrying, construction, gardening work in COLD DAYS
  • Approved CE EN388 Certification: Abrasion Resistance 2, Blade Cut Resistance 2, Tear Resistance 3, Puncture Resistance 1
  • Notes: measure and confirm the circumference around your hand with string or tape before buying

Description

This pair of gloves is deserved to buy! It is water-resistance with all dipping covered, and the plam is nitrile rubber, anti-slip to offer great grap!

--Speciofications--
Material:
Waterproof dipping cover
Nitrile rubber plam
Lining: thick 100% cotton
Gauge: 13 gauge
Color: Orange with black

--Size--
8/M, fits for 7.7"/ 19.5cm
9/L, fits for 7.9"/ 20cm
10/XL, fits for 7.8.3"/ 21cm

How to measure your size:
To find glove size inches, measure around the largest part of the hand over the knuckle while making a list excluding the thumb.

Function:
- Water resistance
- Dry and wet grip
- Good for winter days

--Spcecial Statement--
*Due to the light and screen setting difference, the items color may be slightly different from the pictures.
*Because of manual measurement, please allow slight deviation for the measurement.



We loves this gloves as truck drivers who are in different climates on a daily basis. For the winter time these are fantastic they block out the cold and keep your hands dry. They shipped a lot sooner than expected too.

These have become my absolute favorite cold weather work gloves, especially in the wet conditions of our climate zone. The only thing that needs special attention is to dry them out properly. Obviously they accumulate moisture on the inside, just like any water-proof gloves, so need to be hang to dry in a warm place, or it will stay wet inside.

work great only issue make your hands sweat and then they get cold if in cold weather. but extremely tough gloves I will buy more for sure.

Nice and warm! I do irrigation for a botanical garden and these are perfect for working with water in the winter! As long as you don't get the cuffs wet that is!

Best gloves I've even used in cold wet weather working construction. They are 100% water proof and insulated keeping your hands warm and dry and they are thin enough to still have the finger dexterity to use tools, write down measurements drive nails etc.. the grip is very good as well even while the gloves are wet. A must have if you work outside and hate having cold wet hands

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment