Friday, December 13, 2019

Ergodyne ProFlex 910 Impact Protection Work Glove with Wrist Support, Black,

Ergodyne ProFlex 910 Impact Protection Work Glove with Wrist Support, Black, Small

Ergodyne ProFlex 910 Impact Protection Work Glove with Wrist Support, Black, Small

If you have to grind away on ANYTHING for an extended amount of time you will want these gloves. Recently I needed to sand over one thousand feet of 1x8 material for baseboards in preparation for stain and clear coats going into a restoration. In the past I just went about it and wondered why I couldn't feel my hands that evening. After using these gloves for the same work (running a finish sander) I can hold my dinner fork without trembling. So, if you have to do this kind of work for any reason, do yourself a favor and throw down for a pair of these puppies. You will be glad you did.

Had experienced some carpal like symptoms on longer drives so thought I would try these. Used the charts provided for sizing and they were a little bigger, the wrist is adjustable but the palms aren't, so concentrate on making sure you measure your palm correctly. They look weird and I'm sure a lot of passing cars were entertained by them but they did the job. Even the 11 hour leg of my last trip did not result in any pain or discomfort so I'll put up with the weirdness. Comfort level is okay but definitely much better then the discomfort I was experiencing when I didn't use them. I have them in my glove compartment now so I won't forget them on the long trips.

I am an avid weed eater operator. I love to weed eat which is good since I live on property and there is a lot to weed eat. These gloves, although a bit large for my hands, help me greatly with the vibration. The gloves being too large for my hands were expected since in the description, they gave a hand measurement for the sizes. I just couldn't find a pair smaller anywhere so I settled on these. They would probably work even better if my hands were larger since they'd fit better, but they still help and I am grateful.

I have been resurfacing my log home using a series of grinders and sanders. Before I bought these gloves, my hands and arms would go numb.
These gloves have taken care of that problem.
Then only improvement I would suggest for these gloves would be to put a "finger pocket" at the end of each cut off finger sleeve so that when you want to take them off, you can hook the fingertips from the opposite hand in the pocket to pull off the gloves.
I would recommend these gloves to anyone using a grinder or sander for long periods of time.

The gloves themselves are well made- very stiff wrist support. I think these gloves would be great for someone who works a jackhammer or some type of machinery with vibration. I purchased them for my fiance due to his wrists/hands being sore while riding a bicycle due to the vibrations from the road. These gloves stopped the vibration, but were too stiff for riding since he had less mobility to steer. If you need some serious wrist support, these are great, but not for cycling.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Powerful impact protection and full tactility, Built-in wrist support.
  • Visco-elastic gel polymer palm pad to dampen shock and impact
  • Abrasion-resistant pigskin leather & breathable stretch spandex
  • Built-in wrist support with patented Open-Center Stay
  • Neoprene knuckle pad & low-profile closure with woven elastic cuff

Description

Impact Gloves w/ Wrist Support: Powerful impact protection and full tactility, Built-in wrist support.



Bought these for my husband for bike road riding. The vibrations were causing him a lot of wrist pain. These worked wonders! He never rides without them! And his wrist pain subsided. I ordered him a large. He does not have massive hands, but they are not small. He is happy with the fit. Highly recommend.

I bought these for driving. Class A truck driver Putting in long hours. I've been driving for 18 years and have developed carpal tunnel In both hands and wrists. I have sharp piercing pain going through my wrist by holding the steering wheel. These gloves beat my expectation and they do help reduce vibration. They are not real pretty but they do the job. I only wish I would've got full fingered gloves

While not easy to take off, they sure help pistol shooting scores by reducing wrist motion and fatigue. I loosen them between sets to make long wear times more comfortable.

Well made and comfortable! I've had other similar gloves from various manufacturers but these are the best. I use them for stone carving and they save my hands from the vibration of the chisel hammer. Indispensable!

I kept buying cheao gloves ans going through them ledt and right but I finall caved ans bought these. One of the best ourchases I ever made. Only con to these gloves is it's hard to bend the thumbs to text lol

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment