Friday, December 13, 2019

"Kinco 50-Y Work Gloves, Garden Gloves for Kids (Pack of 2) Ages 7-12 - Golden Suede Cowhide Leather -

"Kinco 50-Y Work Gloves, Garden Gloves for Kids (Pack of 2) Ages 7-12 - Golden Suede Cowhide Leather - Exactly Like the Adult Version


Not much to say about the gloves. My two grandsons wear the gloves to do chores around my house. If they were writing this review, they'd say, "love the gloves - it's grandpa we have a problem with".

Just moved to country and my kids needed/wanted work gloves. These are amazing my kids LOVE THEM!!! They say they now have gloves like Dad.

Love these gloves. If you are a woman with small hands give these gloves a try. Perfect fit for me.

Works well but sizes run small.

Good for the younger ones to protect their hands doing work.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Bundle includes: 2 of Kinco's Most Popular Cut Resistant Leather Work Gloves for Youth
  • Golden Suede Cowhide Leather - Shirred Elastic Back - Keystone Thumb
  • Long Lasting Protection - Soft Feel
  • Children and Parents Love these Gloves
  • Best Seller for Ages 7- 12 Meaures 8 x 4 x 1 inches

Description

Two Golden Suede Cowhide Work Glove with Shirred Elastic Back and Keystone thumb for a tight and comfortable fit. Perfect for Work and Play. Recommended for Youth Ages 7-12 or Younger Kids with Bigger Hands



Nice gloves.

They were great, my grandsons loved having gloves just like their “Pop” and excited to help him do chores

Bought these for my grandsons so they could help me clear brush. Hope I can get them to help me one day

Excellent quality. We got so many compliments on them!

Excited to gift for Christmas

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment