Sunday, December 8, 2019

Damascus DFK300 Frisker K Leather Gloves with Kevlar Cut Resistant Liners,

Damascus DFK300 Frisker K Leather Gloves with Kevlar Cut Resistant Liners, XX-Large

Damascus DFK300 Frisker K Leather Gloves with Kevlar Cut Resistant Liners, XX-Large

I purchased these for use on cold days at work. I get stuck outdoors a lot and need to keep dexterity in my hands for small tasks. I dont like wearing the "mechanic gloves" so I opted for these.

They are tight fitting. Its not that the size runs small, its just that they are leather and meant to be snug. I puchased the XL, as I usually wear XL gloves. They were hard to put on the 1st time, but after wearing them for about 20 minutes they fit fine and they are much easier to put on now.

I was disapointed in the Kevlar liners. My gloves came with ONE layer of a fairly open weave kevlar fabric inside. My previous experience with cut-resistant kevlar proudcts have had MUCH tighter weave material and MANY more layers. 1 layer of thin, open weave, kevlar will not provide any noticable cut protection. Thankfully, I did not purchase these gloves primarily for their cut resistant properties, so it was not a deal breaker. If you are law enforcement or similar type work where you need some protection from blades or needles during searching (beyond a leather glove), I would suggest you purchase something different.

The gloves are well made and comfortable. There was no odd stitching or seams. Fingers were all sized correctly. Leather is a good balance of thickness for protection and thin enough for dexterity.

With the exception of the kevlar liners, I would have no problem recomending these gloves. If you REALLY need cut protection, I would not recomend these. If you are looking for good leather gloves with a small amount of protection and lots of dexterity, then these are for you. Just make sure you know your glove size and buy the right size. They dont run small, but they are made to be tight.

These are sturdy gloves, I use them on patrol for driving, locking up buildings & parks, and they do the job well. They are thick, I do find some difficulty operating operating some sidearms, pocket knives and the touch screens on some phones. But, they do help my hands stay warm, and mitigate strain on my hands from driving. And they are easy on/off.

I work as a police officer, so the cut resistance is a nice feature. I looked at reviews before I bought these and I saw a mixed batch of ratings, due to the sizes. I normally wear a men's large in gloves, so that's what I ordered. I've worn them for over a month now and they're still a little too tight. I wish I had ordered the men's extra large gloves.

Very nice, tight fitting, true to size gloves. I wish the manufacturer would be more clear which gloves they sell are needle resistant or simply cut resistant. That said, these cut resistant gloves are well worth the investment and well constructed.

Best pair I've ever used. Used them for EVERYTHING. Summer and winter. Will definitely buy another pair. Sizing is accurate. Lasted about a year with almost everyday use. Even washed them once-accidentally.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100 percent Kevlar cut resistant protective liners
  • Smooth premium quality aniline finished cowhide
  • Gathered short cuff wrist
  • Water resistant

Description

Law Enforcement Glove, 2XL, Black, 9 In. , Shirred Cuff, Lining Kevlar(r), Cowhide Leather Palm Material, Cowhide Leather Back Material, Kevlar(r) Cut-Resistant Material, Elastic Closure Type, Gunn Cut, Straight Thumb Style, Full Finger Style, 1 Pair



Requires a little break-in to "memorize" the shape of your hand ... 2 - 3 days wearing should do it. It takes a little "tugging" to pull it on; but if you pull the fingertips, they come right off! They do add a "little extra“ in the web of your hand, so a little practice drawing your firearm with them on won't be wasted time. Stay safe!

...for my biker son. According to him, they fit like a (ahem) glove. He was looking for something that would be soft and comfortable to wear yet would provide the maximum protection if he were to take a spill. He says this particular glove is about a mile ahead of anything else he's seen....maybe that's why he had it listed twice in his Amazon wish list?.....<Grin>.

Great warm strongly leather constructed nice fit. Used for dress and/ or work. Bought last two winters.

Stuart G.

Qaulity glove gor the price durable has not ripped two months in after pretty good amount of use

I really like the quality of these gloves. I use them for riding my motorcycle. So far so good. One thing about other reviews on the fitting size. I wear a large most of the time, but these gloves are a little bigger than others have been saying. I have thick firm palms and short chubby fingers. As i said before, I use them for riding and would have liked them to be a hair tighter and fingers a little shorter. Also if were a police or inspections officer I would probably like them a little tighter so as to not lose much feeling while touching. As that said, think of what your going to use these for. Nice leather, nice smaller Kevlar weave and nice price for the good quality of these gloves. I am going to soak these in hot water and dry them in the dryer. Past experience tells me they will shrink some. Also, if I would have gotten mediums instead, I know they can stretch to! All said and done, good leather gloves for the money!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment