Saturday, December 7, 2019

300 Pairs Working Glove Cotton/poly with Red Latex Rubber Palm Coated

300 Pairs Working Glove Cotton/poly with Red Latex Rubber Palm Coated (1box)

300 Pairs Working Glove Cotton/poly with Red Latex Rubber Palm Coated (1box)

I am HVAC contractor and my crew uses this regularly, good grip
Excellent price

My guys work with insulation, rain gutters, and garage doors every day, and they love these gloves. Great value!

Great product. Thank you.

Love these gloves! We have purchased these a couple of times and have been very happy. They are lightweight, so your hands don't sweat as much, and they are covered with a Latex palm coat to provide increased grip - I definitely would recommend these to anyone.

I got this item and really does it purpose works gr8 and last long (much longer then other ones I had b4) I would definitely recommend this to everyone


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Great quality!! Very popular, used mostly in general constriction, industrial work, agriculture, material handling, maintenance, plumbers and etc. It's medium weight and offers great hand protection. Latex palm coat provides increased grip and abrasion resistance. Cotton breathable knit provides comfortable fit. Knit wrist helps keeping out dirt and debris.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment