Thursday, December 5, 2019

Gelante Unisex Magic Stretch Gripper Glove Gripper Glove (12

Gelante Unisex Magic Stretch Gripper Glove Gripper Glove (12 Pairs/Assorted)

Gelante Unisex Magic Stretch Gripper Glove Gripper Glove (12 Pairs/Assorted)

These have an amazing amount of grip for stretch gloves. My kids love to play neighborhood football wearing them when it's chilly out. They are thinner than I expected. They are very stretch, fitting everyone in my family from my kids to my husband. Overall, for this price, a good deal.

My husband purchased these to wear in the basement during the winter because he has trouble with getting really cold in his fingers/hands. These are nice for the price, but weren't as flexible as he was hoping for for things like typing and such.

Love these gloves. Wonderful for driving, which I bought these for. Also wear them when feeding the birds....will not keep your hands warm but that is not why I purchased them for. Gave pairs to my two daughters and son-in-law.

One caveat. They are small. would never fit a large hand or a man's hand. But I like them a lot, cause I lose one, wear them out, etc etc,and the are spares. Another reason I like the snug fit, is that I can feel things very well when working int he dirt. I got 8 black one red and one blue. Don't care about that. Definitely worth the price for all these gloves! Go for it.

Gave as gift, was well liked.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex Pvc Dot
  • Well-fit and anti-skid
  • Excellent for driving, biking and Garden work!
  • Soft and warm, durable material
  • A must have for any season, any type of work !

Description

95% Cotton, 5% Spandex Pvc Dot. Well-fit and anti-skid, excellent glove for any outdoor activity, especially during the cold weather season.



Not waterproof but for doing outside work, walking the dog, driving, etc. these are great gloves

Great gloves!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment