Thursday, December 5, 2019

DeWalt DPG750XL Extreme Condition 100g Insulated Cold Weather Work Glove,

DeWalt DPG750XL Extreme Condition 100g Insulated Cold Weather Work Glove, X-Large

DeWalt DPG750XL Extreme Condition 100g Insulated Cold Weather Work Glove, X-Large

These gloves are very close to what I needed. Ok so im a maintenance tech at a large apartment complex when it snows we have a very large area to clear with your regular snow removal equipment. This year Md and the North east were pounded by a blizzard. Ok having said that they are warm when using the snowblower, they are warm when shoveling however shoveling is far harder so you work up a good sweat so in turn these gloves did get wet on the inside but they still are warm just wet,so they lost 1 star really if i could i would have put a half star instead because im a reasonable person i understand work = sweat.extremely durable i put these gloves tru some abuse and they are still intact. I highly recommend these gloves

Purchased size L for my husband so he doesn't hurt his hands throwing chains, especially during cold winter months. He said they were a little tight but know they would stretch out as he uses them. He likes them. With winter settling in, I'll try to come back and do an update as he uses them more.
UPDATE: 2/4/16 - Ordered another pair, this time XL. Much better fit! Keeps his hands protected in the cold/snow especially when he has to chain up his rig.

I cut a lot of wood and am always buying new gloves trying to find a pair that can handle the abuse I put them through. I live in Michigan and need something warm as well as durable. I have purchased 3 pairs of these and I think they are great.

Very pleased. Rugged. Good for the freezer environment I am in every work day. These gloves have withstood the handling of pallets where other brands have fallen apart. They also happen to be warm and comfortable.

I ordered these gloves for our employees at work and they were a big hit for the guys who work outside. With everyday use a pair seems to last for about a year, so this is the second time we have given these gloves as Christmas gifts to our employees. They are heavy and waterproof enough to make it through the winter, but still flexible enough to be able to work in.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Wind and waterproof, quad-layer, 100g micro fleece liner
  • Water and oil resistant palm with double palm overlay protects while improving grip
  • Gauntlet cuff for extended protection
  • Durable PU coated polyester shell
  • Nylon covered neoprene knuckle for added protection

Description

The DeWalt Dpg750 extreme condition 100g Insulated cold weather work glove offers d-fend technology which is a 4-layer, wind and waterproof barrier designed specifically to keep your hands warm and dry in cold weather situations, while still allowing your hand to Breath, keeping you comfortable and improving your performance.



As the subject says... these are a little stiff and take a bit to break in but they are awesome winter gloves. Extremely functional, comfortable and they can take a beating. They keep my hands warm working in zero degree weather and finger dexterity is surprisingly decent for winter gloves too. I’ve had two or three pair of these over the years and highly recommend.

I purchased these gloves for my husband, brother and son (who is a carpenter). They commented on how warm the gloves are and how dry their hands are kept. Although they are not good for all phases of carpentry (a little stiff and bulky) my son has worn them at work every day. Sometimes I just see my husband and son wearing them when outside, which is a great recommendation for the gloves. It does not need to be snowing or be extremely cold to wear them. They are great work gloves.

Great gloves keep my hands nice and warm. They run a little small probably because of the insulation.

great for outside work..super tought gloves..great fit..big hands..great protection for your hand..solid build.will keep you worm all day outside working

I don't use these for outside work but they meet my needs well enough.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment