Saturday, December 14, 2019

Cranberry USA CR3239case Carbon Powder Free Exam Gloves, X-Large, Nitrile, Beaded-Cuff, Black (Pack of

Cranberry USA CR3239case Carbon Powder Free Exam Gloves, X-Large, Nitrile, Beaded-Cuff, Black (Pack of 2000)

Cranberry USA CR3239case Carbon Powder Free Exam Gloves, X-Large, Nitrile, Beaded-Cuff, Black (Pack of 2000)

I’ve been using disposable gloves for years for cleaning, prepping food, and dying hair. I decided to try these because I pay a lot for these in Walmart. After trying these I’ve decided I will never buy any other brand. They’re durable. Stretchable. Comfortable. Fit perfectly. My daughter, who has a laytex allergy, can use these with no problem.

The gloves are packed into the box so tightly, and STUCK together, I had to rip the entire box top off to get some out, then only getting a huge wad. I have to peel the gloves apart, moreso than any other gloves I have purchased. That being said, The gloves seem durable, at least enough for my use. I have only had to throw a few away due to the sticking and unpeeling issue.

Perfect for everything requiring gloves: Are you handling raw chicken? Dying hair? Auto maintenance? Would buy again.

As a cashier, my hands are dry and cracked by the end of my shift because I have to wash them so often. I've tried all types of gloves, but had a hard time gripping dollar bills. I visited a family member at the hospital recently and saw boxes of gloves on the side. I tried one on and started a mission to find nitrile gloves that were used in hospitals. Came across these bad boys and I'm loving them. They aren't as durable as latex gloves (I go through 3 - 4 pair per shift, vs 1 with latex), but my overall experience is better.

I used to buy two types of gloves, heavy duty for forensics investigations and lighter duty for all around use, including household. This glove flits the space between and lets me only purchase one type and size at significant savings. Strong enough for everyday use yet tough enough for handling evidence. A great deal.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Distinct black color minimizes the appearance of dark fluids and stains
  • Fingertip texture provides superior handling and increased control
  • 200 saver pack maximizes storage space and reduces waste
  • 200 pieces per box by weight. Available in sizes xs-xl

Description

Cranberry carbon nitrile powder free exam gloves are in a distinct black color that minimizes the appearance of staining. The enhanced fingertip texture provides superior handling and increased control. Available 200 pieces per box to reduce storage space and packaging waste.



These are exactly as described, Large black Nitrile Powder Free Gloves. Only thing I don't like about them, is they break easy, possibly because XL would have been a better size for my hands. They are great though for cleaning with chemicals that can't contact your skin.

I used to buy gloves from CVS, pack of 40 for 11$. Same texture & type as these gloves. I was paying way too much at CVS & these gloves are by far the better brand! I just wish I'd found out about these years ago! They're extremely durable, long lasting, tight fitting & very comfortable! When you wear them, it's like you're not even wearing gloves! I use these at my job as a cook. The only thing I dont like about these is, when you get the gloves wet, its noticeable. The gloves get shiny but its not that big of a problem. I will be ordering again very soon! Thank you!

No real complaints. I've used similarly sized gloves that felt small, but the large size on these fit well even a bit big. They are packed into the box pretty tight, but as long as you take them out one by one and in order, you're fine. I've had only one in about 20 rip so far which is not bad in my book. Wish they were a bit thicker and hugged the fingertips a little better, but all-in-all these are good and I'll likely be ordering them again.

I’m not a professional mechanic, nor do I work in any lab type of settings. But I use these often when doing my own vehicle work and staining/painting things in my garage. These are nice gloves and don’t tear as easy as other brands I’ve used in the past.

They aren’t as stretchy/rubbery as others. Which might be why. Perhaps they are tougher/thicker than others? I don’t know, but I do know that these are my new favorites.

Very good deal. Well made my husband uses them in the autobody industry with chemicals & paint they work amazingly well never rip either.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment