Monday, December 2, 2019

Superior 370GFKL Precision Arc Goatskin Leather Welding Gloves with Kevlar Lining, TIG Welding Gloves,

Superior 370GFKL Precision Arc Goatskin Leather Welding Gloves with Kevlar Lining, TIG Welding Gloves, X-Large (1 Pair)

Superior 370GFKL Precision Arc Goatskin Leather Welding Gloves with Kevlar Lining, TIG Welding Gloves, X-Large (1 Pair)

Originally I had two pairs of welding gloves, both of them Lincoln brand. One pair were the light-duty TIG gloves that were nothing more than leather, the other were the heavy-duty black gloves meant for everything else. The light duty gloves were great for TIG, but terrible with heat and they got torn up fast. The heavy duty gloves seemed okay, but you lose a lot of dexterity, and the leather turned out to be cheap pleather which shrank with heat.

I bought these gloves as a kind of inbetween, a glove that could do fine work but also handle heavy materials. They work excellent! I'm a man that usually wears size S gloves, and the Mediums actually fit a bit too tight, but they got broken in quickly after just a few hours of flexing them.

The gloves are somewhat thick and lined, but they still allow for fine movements. It has heat protection like no other and really lets you get in close to the metal without worrying about burning yourself. I've used them with TIG, MIG, and stick, with all sorts of different size filler and materials and amperage, and they work great for all processes.

The cut-resistant kevlar is the cherry on top of an already superb glove, and it already saved my skin when I slipped my grip on a sharp piece of steel material. Cut through the leather, and easily would've been a nasty scratch on my palm, but the kevlar lining saved the day.

Unless I'm working on some REALLY hot and thick stuff, these are the only pair of gloves that I'm going to be using. Highly recommended!

I bought these because of the continual need to control the blackberries around the edges of my yard. I can grab fairly firmly without being punctured by the thorns which is great. The long sleeve also helps protect the forearms from thorns as well. They were a little tight at first, thinking I got the wrong size, but after a few hours of wear they are perfect. I recommend these for anyone looking for a good yard work glove. Please not that because of the thickness and puncture resistance, you don't get precision dexterity, but after softening up, they provide fairly decent dexterity.

I build tiny houses out of salvaged materials and I always say some day I'm gonna have custom gloves made. I have really long fingers, but they're thin as are my hands. It's so frustrating trying to buy work gloves. If they're long enough for my fingers, they're also wide and so they slop around on my hands, making dexterity difficult.

But these fit like...a glove! Like a glove is supposed to fit! They are just snug enough on my hands and fingers, but still allow for flexibility. And they're long enough! And really comfortable. I haven't used them for welding yet, but I may buy another pair to use for my regular construction work! Probably too warm for Texas summers, but we'll see.

I feel the Medium size would probably be a little to tight on most men, unless they have really thin fingers.

Awesome pair of tig gloves! Always nice to have 2 pair. A light pair like goatskin only.
Then also these. Goatskin with a generous Kevlar loner! The heat shielding in these is seriously amazing. My hands would be blistered and burned in my thin gloves but these are just nuts. Not only that leather holds heat so when u feel it.. it lingers but with the Kevlar liner it helps prevent that. All this and I still can feed the filler rod with no issue. Seriously great pair of tig gloves and they work for mig gloves.

Great gloves at a reasonable price. The large glove fit perfect, plus they are soft enough to provide great range of movement with my hands and fingers. Highly recommend. Used for both Mig and Tig with good results


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • KEVLAR STRONG: Hand portion of this MIG welding glove is lined with cut-and-sewn fine-gauge KEVLAR interlock for a precise fit that won't interfere with touch sensitivity and provides superior heat resistance.
  • GOATSKIN LEATHER: Our best welding gloves are incredibly tough and durable while providing that fine sense of touch and dexterity so critical for welders.
  • SAFETY RATINGS: These welding gloves are ASTM ANSI Cut Level A2, ASTM ANSI Puncture Resistance Level 3 and ASTM ANSI Heat Level 3.
  • APPLICATIONS: Our welding gloves are designed for fine MIG or TIG welding, steel foundries and stainless-steel welding.
  • WELDING GLOVES: Our TIG welders gloves feature 625 grams of cut resistance for an ASTM level-2 rating with excellent touch and dexterity control.

Description

The Superior Endura Goatskin TIG Welder with Kevlar Lining brings together some of the most sophisticated materials available today, for a high-functioning, form-fitting welding glove like no other. KEVLAR-lined throughout along with Goatskin Leather, this welders glove brings together the best of both worlds: they’re durable, cut resistant and best of all, highly flexible TIG welding gloves. Goatskin leather offers more dexterity and better touch sensitivity, which is so critical for MIG welders. Wide fitting, split-cowhide gauntlet cuffs for easy donning. Great protection and styling, all without sacrificing dexterity and touch sensitivity. Available in sizes M-XL.



I don't know what benchmark they are using for size L, but I'm only 5'4" and I couldn't almost get my knuckles past the pleated wrist part of the glove, then once fully on my hand, it was so tight I almost couldn't make a fist. ONLY GET SIZE EXTRA LARGE. Had to return them for Extra Large. I hope they fit.... 3/6/2019 Extra Large gloves delivered, fit great!

Awesome set of TIG gloves. The Kevlar lining is very comfortable. Seems like about the same heat resistance as any other quality thin TIG glove, but more comfortable and has cut resistance rating that regular TIG gloves do not have.

Very nice fit, the sizing chart was right on the money. I wanted Kevlar lined leather gloves that would be cut resistant but still allow me to have good use of my hands. These were sipped fast, and are just what I wanted for a reasonable price.

Definitely a very comfortable pair of gloves and just a little bit heavier than normal TIG gloves the only issue I had is they run a little small still waiting to see how they hold up

One of the best pairs of gloves I have ever worn. I do aluminum Mig on a daily basis and these gloves last up to the heat for a good while due to the inside Kevlar lining. They are made extremely well and I consider them "the best pair of gloves you'll ever wear". My last pair lasted about 9 months of abuse from everyday use in a commercial shop. I'll keep on buying the superior gloves because they are just that, superior. This is coming from a guy that has used many other brands and styles of wooding gloves in the past.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment