Sunday, April 28, 2019

West Chester IRONCAT 9405 Select Split Cowhide Leather Driver Work Gloves: Tan, XXX-Large, 1

West Chester IRONCAT 9405 Select Split Cowhide Leather Driver Work Gloves: Tan, XXX-Large, 1 Pair

West Chester IRONCAT 9405 Select Split Cowhide Leather Driver Work Gloves: Tan, XXX-Large, 1 Pair

I've got monster-sized hands. I have never found a pair of gloves that fit before - even XXXL were too tight. These gloves fit great - maybe even a little on the large size. If your knuckles drag the ground and you can palm a watermelon (one of the good old-fashioned water melons, not those dinky designer ones in the stores) these gloves are for you.

I have been looking for XXXlarge gloves to use as "over gloves". That is, I use welding/stove gloves with my wood stove. These welding gloves are well-insulated, but "soft".... and not meant for handling rough firewood. With the IRONCAT gloves, I can put them over the stove gloves, get extra insulation AND have gloves that stand up to rough work.

I am ordering additional pairs right now. Great gloves for my use (and those with really large hands!)

I use these as "stove gloves" - when working in/around a running wood stove. Replaced the last, very similar, pair which lasted over 10 years (also West Chester brand), but finally developed a hole (which I found the hard way...). I have "L" hands but as other have noted the palm size did not allow my fingers to fit - ordered an XL, which is truly XL - my hands "wash around" a bit in the gloves but actually better for my intended purpose. Very thick and well made gloves.

They call them driving gloves but I have been moving firewood with them from last September until now.
They are soft and pliable right out of the package... no stiff break in period needed.
I have large meaty hands and was so pleased to find them roomy and comfortable.
My advice, try em yourself.

If you have big hands, get these gloves. These are the biggest I have found!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Heavy-Duty Gloves: grain split driver gloves are designed to ensure maximum safety at work. These gloves can be used in both recreational activities and abrasive work environments
  • Leather Gloves: the industrial gloves are made using split cowhide leather that is durable and puncture resistant, protecting the hands while performing variety of tasks
  • Snug Fit: the leather work gloves feature keystone thumb that provides flexibility and great range of motion. The elastic wrist ensures tight grip for better mobility
  • Applications: the work safety gloves are commonly used by workers engaged in construction, masonry, agriculture, iron/steel work, mining, and foundry operations
  • Specifications: the slip-on work gloves are available in XXX-Large size. They are 11 in. long and 5.5 in. wide

Description

West Chester IRONCAT Grain Split Driver Gloves are designed to offer maximum work security. Made using split cowhide leather, the work gloves can be used in both recreational activities and abrasive work environments. The leather is durable and puncture-resistant, protecting the hands during work. These leather work gloves have keystone thumb that provides flexibility and great range of motion. The elastic wrist ensure tight grip. These gloves are widely by people working in construction, masonry, agriculture, iron/steel work, mining, and foundry operations.



At 6', 7" and almost 300 pounds, it's hard to find things that fit! These gloves are the exception. I don't know how to measure hands, suffice to say, mine are big! These gloves fit me great. Not tight, free range of motion. I highly recommend them.

These are durable, comfortable, and fit my XXXL hands perfectly! The first ones I bought lasted 3 months (two months longer than the much more expensive other brand of ranch work gloves)

Easily the largest gloves I've found. Well- made and flexible, these gloves are ready to go on my hard to fit son with broad palms and long fingers.

Priced right for hard to find size.

3x great for my hands not tight , but fit like I wanted. Hard to get like these many say 3 x but are not .these are well made of lighter leather and very comfy good price

The 3XL fit great for a man with large hands. A quality glove at a great price (under $10!).

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment