Friday, April 26, 2019

IRONCLAD Gloves for Men, Multi Color Option, Sized

IRONCLAD Gloves for Men, Multi Color Option, Sized S/M/L/XL/XXL

IRONCLAD Gloves for Men, Multi Color Option, Sized S/M/L/XL/XXL

I have now purchased multiple pairs of gloves from this company. All of them have been well constructed but there has obviously been some material compromise. The gloves last well but not as long as I expected. I assume the company makes a compromise between the thickness and durability and the touch necessary to accomplish tasks. I have never had any seams break, but as with all gloves there will be breakouts at wear points. A little overpriced in my estimation, but then quality demands a price. Also, the company has excellent customer support and hopefully they will be around for awhile.

Very nice gloves, I work in spring factory these gloves have been very good for most of my needs there. My only quarry with the product is they kinda collect metal slivers and I would begin to get poked by the slivers stuck in the glove. But a quick run through the washing machine and they were good for another day of work. The element of the glove that goes around your wrist is a little odd, its lose and kind of sticks out as apposed to similar gloves that would have elastic there to hold it to your hand. But if that is what you like then all the better for you.

Bought these along with another pair of work gloves to see which ones I liked better. These are great. They are comfortable and have stood up to various uses so far. My only concern is with the area around the wrist...I hope it doesn't wear out over time.

I'm an avid upland hunter and go through at least one or two pairs of gloves per season. These appear to be well built. They're also comfortable and don't restrict my hand movement. For $10 I'll be buying these again and again. I imagine they may outlast my Mechanix brand gloves. Very satisfied!

Comfortable, easy on/off, good grip, flexible... BUT not indestructible. Overall great gloves for light yardwork. (I tend to overdo it from time to time, so have gone through a pair or two, but I'd still recommend them)


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • SAFETY WORK GLOVES - Keeps hands safe while working without limiting dexterity.
  • INCREASED GRIP - EXO Embossed palms
  • SWEAT MANAGEMENT FEATURE - Terry cloth sweat wipe conveniently located on the back of the thumb.
  • SUEDE CUFF PULLER - Assist with quicker donning speed
  • HIGH VISIBILITY COLOR - Reflective accents for safety and visibility.

Description

Hi-Viz and reflectivity in a light duty glove. It’s the entry-level glove in Ironclad’s Industrial Athlete Segment, but it’s not your typical entry-level glove. It features an open cuff for easy access and once you slide your hand in, that’s when you notice the difference. Utilizing Ironclad’s exclusive 16-point measurement system for performance gloves, this is the best fitting and hardest working entry-level glove you’ll ever put your hands in. It features an embossed synthetic leather palm, a terry cloth sweat wipe, Ironclad’s performance fit, and four reflective elements on the back of every single glove.



These have held up 5x longer than the mechanix brand gloves. I'm a tow truck driver and the winch line eats through them pretty fast usually but I was impressed with these.

These are really good gloves. They fit true to size and they have a nice grip on them. I use them alot while working on the farm and they have held up very well. Woukd recommend.

These are a good replacement to the Mechanix FastFit. The Ironclad runs a bit smaller compared to the identically sized Mechanix Wear FastFit and takes a bit more effort to put on. The fingers are slightly curved, so they're very comfortable to use. Palm is leather-like material and is lightly embossed with their branding, though it wears off almost entirely after a few uses. These gloves offer moderate protection from minor abrasions, but I wouldn't use them for handling rough materials like splintery lumber.

So far, the Ironclad EXO have outlasted the Mechanix, whose quality has gone way down. I can't get a pair of FastFits to last more than a few months anymore...the fingers always blow out.

If the cuff had a larger pull area to put it on, it would have earned five stars. Overall, a good glove that beats the brand-name Mechanix.

LOVE THESE GLOVES! These gloves fit surprisingly well. They are a nice snug fit...all the way out to the finger tips, and, I have very long fingers. For the price, the gloves are an exceptional value. Thank you!

Nice gloves, look good but are for very light duty. Very little, thin padding on palm of hand.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment