Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Impact Gloves, XL, Slip On Closure,

Impact Gloves, XL, Slip On Closure, PR

Impact Gloves, XL, Slip On Closure, PR

These are probably the most durable gloves I have ever purchased. I highly recommend buying these if you are looking for durable gloves that will not develop holes in the fingers in a short period like most work gloves. Beware! Order at least one size smaller than you usually wear. I ordered a large (which is what I usually wear) and they fit almost as if they are XXL. I am okay with it though because I do not have to use them for fine motor tasks. I still give 5 stars because I have yet to see a glove anywhere as durable as these.

Just as advertised a little rough inside

Good quality. Nice fit

Finally gloves that don’t immediately wear out in the palms and fingers.

Pretty comfortable and true to size. Seem to be sturdy and well made.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Duraclad reinforced palm for grip and durability
  • Duraclad reinforced rope channel and thumb
  • IVE patent pending optical technology that extends the field of visual recognition
  • Proven impact protection on fingers, thumb, knuckles and metacarpal bones for maximum coverage
  • Airprene cuff - snug fit, easy to remove, breathable

Description

Impact Gloves, XL, Green/Black/Hi-Visibility Yellow, Palm Material Neoprene, Palm Construction Double Layer Reinforced, Full, Back Material Neoprene, Knuckle Padding Material Neoprene, Cuff Gauntlet, Slip On Closure Type, Standards EN388, Right/Left Hand, 1 Pair



Well made glove. Will buy again.

I'm a landscapers and these gloves are extremely excellent for the job.

awesome glove, my favorite ever

Good gloves

Can't ever find gloves my size but these were an excellent fit, just what I needed and worth every penny!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment