Friday, April 26, 2019

MidWest Gloves and Gear 2201P03-L-AZ-6 Cotton Chore Work

MidWest Gloves and Gear 2201P03-L-AZ-6 Cotton Chore Work Gloves,

MidWest Gloves and Gear 2201P03-L-AZ-6 Cotton Chore Work Gloves,

These are very sturdy hand protection for many tasks. Well worth the price in my opinion. As others have noted, the extra large size is very large, indeed. Next order I will go down a notch to large. It's not this company's fault that many others are shrinking sizes to save materials. Wish the description gave a way to estimate how different sizes actually fit my hands. (Maybe it this infor is there and I missed it.) Anyway, I endorse and appreciate the quality of the gloves.

These gloves are perfect for my husband. He brings firewood in with them, and does general outside chores with them. They're washable and dryable. Great value for the dollar.

Easy to wear, soft, easy to put on and pull off.

Got them and thought this things are junk. But tried them and they are great for mowing and weedeating.

Guy gift, he was thrilled with them


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Yellow cotton fleece-out, lined and bonded glove
  • The wing thumb offers moderate protection and support for your grip
  • The knit cuff will help keep the dirt out
  • This is a good chore glove for farmers
  • 3 Pair Combo Pack

Description

The -b-as-6 is a three pack chore glove to fit Men's large hands. This glove is a yellow cotton fleece-out, lined and bonded, straight thumb, Clute cut and red knit cuff.



They are good but not quite as heavy as I'd hoped.

My husband loves these gloves. We have a hard time finding a small size where we live. I would recommend these to anyone with small hands.

Fits as expected and would order more.

These are a very nice quality work glove. My husband was very happy with them. So much better than some of the chintzy ones that are out there.

Good gloves but made a bit cheaper than the old brand.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment