Tuesday, April 23, 2019

3 Pack PIP Top Grain Cowhide Leather Work Glove - Keystone Thumb, Sizes S-XL

3 Pack PIP Top Grain Cowhide Leather Work Glove - Keystone Thumb, Sizes S-XL (Small)

3 Pack PIP Top Grain Cowhide Leather Work Glove - Keystone Thumb, Sizes S-XL (Small)

looked for goves a long time as a wonan with a lot of farm work to do i need a good glove to handle the fences and chop wood and muck and weed gardens, the gloves need to be soft and yet thick enough to not be pierced by nails/ thorns/ wire/ brambles and to not make my hands sweat yes this is a tall order for a glove and not many can do it but this pair does and I even got caught in the rain go them soaked and they still dried out and are wearable I and super impressed and will be ordering again --my only and really my only complaint is the length of the fingers they are a bit longer than mine and so fine work like picking up a penny or a dropped screw was difficult but easily solved by just slipping the glove off and back on ..a simple enough task for all the plusses this glove has

These gloves have a very soft feel but seem to hold up well when working on our farm. I have tried other brands and not been near as satisfied. I anticipate I will be reordering these in my future. These gloves tend to be on the snug side when first worn but fit great after a wearing or two. I would defiantly recommend this product for farm or ranch work.

My husband loves these gloves. Unfortunately, so does our dog, who finds them where ever he drops them, and chews them up. My husband is very happy with the quality/soft leather, the excellent protection they offer when he's doing yard work, etc. And I'm very happy with the price.

Love these gloves. The XXXL is sufficiently big for my big hands, and the quality at that price point is unbeatable!

Nice & soft & not too big for a woman's hand. Index finger did wear through when using repeatedly to pick up bricks, but there were "many" bricks. I would purchase again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Top Grain Cowhide with excellent abrasion resistance, and breathability
  • Ergonomic keystone thumb reduces hand fatigue, offers superior dexterity and durability
  • Top Grain leather is smooth
  • Features slip-on styling to provide good fit and comfort
  • Elastic closure sewn inside glove for safety and comfort

Description

PIP top grain cowhide is an outstanding all purpose leather glove. Applications include: construction, machine operation, light duty welding, utility work, farming, roping and many other general applications



Bought these over a year ago. Still on my first pair. They aren't real thick like some others which allows for some dexterity.

For roses and everything. 3 pack very nice to have too. I'm female and the men's small work just right for me.

Nice soft leather. Fits my hands really well. Much better than synthetic fabric gloves and much better price than buying individual pairs.

The large size runs a little small. Other wise gloves work well.

Great deal on gloves that are big enough.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment