Monday, April 29, 2019

Mechanics Gloves, Black/Orange, XL,

Mechanics Gloves, Black/Orange, XL, PR

Mechanics Gloves, Black/Orange, XL, PR

So far so good outlasted any other glove i tryed not something you wanna keep on for long periods of time class a driver i use the for hooking and unhooking trailers and hydrolic lines update gloves started coming apart and oil started to seep threw

These are well made my husband works fracking and he uses these and says they are perfect for the job they are heavy duty

Best pair of work gloves I have had in a long time. I have used them for yard work, home remodeling, and metal work. Very tough, good finger feel, wick water pretty good. I will purchase again.

These gloves have lasted and lasted. I actually waited to right a review since I purchased them to give honest feedback!

I really enjoy these gloves. I have some arthritic problems, but I still enjoy working with my hands outside and around the house. These are very good gloves at absorbing any of the knocks that come along with that and I don’t have constant pain. Very heavy duty, but I still have good manipulation with my hands.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HPT - Hybrid Polymer Technology channeled palm allows oil, sludge and mud to escape maximizing grip
  • Co-developed by the Oil & Gas Industry's Safety Committee
  • Exclusive palm material 25% more abrasion resistant than normal synthetic leather
  • KONG metacarpal protection 80% impact absorption
  • KONG knuckle protection 90% impact absorption

Description

Mechanics Gloves, XL, Black/Orange, Palm Material Synthetic Leather, Palm Construction Synthetic Leather, Full, Back Material Spandex, Knuckle Padding Material PVC, Cuff Neoprene, Slip On Closure Type, 1 Pair



Works great just if it's something you put on and off through out the day it's a hassle and starts ripping around the wrist

Great gloves! Fit perfect, durable and the material is nice.

These gloves are $49.99 in a retail store. As a truck driver, I fuel up and add DEF. the skin on my fingers peels off when I use other gloves. These gloves protect me 100%, and cost less than the cheap gloves sold at truck stops. I will always buy these gloves through Amazon.

Great gloves. Bought 2x and tips were a little too big. But great sturdy gloves

Good quality gloves.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment