Saturday, April 27, 2019

Lineman Work Glove Large Klein Tools

Lineman Work Glove Large Klein Tools 40082

Lineman Work Glove Large Klein Tools 40082

Gloves are very warm, and fit snugly on my hands.
Was comfortable in conditions around 30-50 Degrees F. As it got warmer (60+) I was more comfortable using thinner gloves.

The leather palm, finger, and knuckle surfaces performed well and seem durable enough for light and medium work like inspections, electrical, etc.
Maybe not the best choice for heavy/dangerous work where you handle sharp or rough objects constantly, and may not be the best choice for work involving wet conditions or oils/lubricants, which could make these pretty slick.

Like they say in the description, probably ideal for Electrician, HVAC, etc. type work in cool-to-cold conditions.

Going to Telco Line school requires a lot of pole climbing and handling tools, rope, ladders. The gloves that are given to students run a bit big, so I am very grateful that I had bought these Klein lineman gloves that are my size Medium! The other students were a little jealous because with my properly fitted gloves, I could do a lot more of the "detail" work without having to remove your gloves. Wow.

These gloves are awesome! I work as an apprentice lineman and these bad boys give me the dexterity I need to handle even the smallest piece of hardware. The length on them is enough to not be pulling pole splinters out of your wrists every night which is great. I have pretty small hands so I ordered a medium which is my usual glove size, they were pretty snug at first but after a day on the line they fit perfect now. I'd order your true fit and let them break in a bit like I did. I'll definitely be buying more when the time comes. I'd also recommend for line school. At the school I went to, the gloves they had were terrible, pricy and bad quality. Klein tools is the name you hear for a reason. QUALITY

These gloves are very tight and fit very well. In order to loosen up the leather, while watching tv in the evening I would put them on and repetitive fisting and fanning my fingers each and every evening I would repeat this process. The right index finger was causing my finger to blister on the left side and right side as well! I turned the glove up and couple of small pieces of leather slivers dropped out. they looked like trim pieces. So after several days blisters healed I started the same loosing and no blisters. However I figured the leather slivers were just part of the manufacturing process. Gloves started feeling good and very comfortable. This morning after getting up for the day and had a little time to kill I put them back on and they felt very good and I was very happy with them. I went to lay them down and I saw the index split. These gloves are very tight and I think the stich just gave way. Under the other fingers you can see the thread coming loose and broken in several places. They are good gloves but the sticking thread must be a glitch. I have chosen to trade them for another pair. Very Respectfully, Kenneth R Watson USN ret

Good gloves , good quality. My son uses these gloves for his schooling (lineman program). He had asked me to get him another pair because he liked them. So I did, he had tried the gloves on and they ripped out. I had emailed and requested a replacement pair. The replacement pair arrived before I had shipped the ripped ones back! So still very happy with the quality and very happy with customer service.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 4-Inch (102 mm) leather and Neoprene cuffs with side vents
  • Soft grain leather construction with reinforced leather palm and finger patches
  • Double-row padded knuckles for durability
  • Black spandex back with Klein Lineman logo patch
  • Size large

Description

Durably constructed to withstand the day-to-day abuse linemans' hands take. The 4-Inch (102 mm) leather and Neoprene cuffs with side vents offer protection from the outside elements. Designed by linemen for the lineman. Soft grain leather and reinforced leather palm and finger patches; Double-row padded knuckles for durability; Black spandex back with Klein Lineman logo patch; For more than 160 years, Klein Tools has manufactured premium-quality, professional-grade hand tools that deliver the performance, durability and precision needed to get the job done right. Our family of engineers, workers and craftsman continue to put six generations of expertise into every tool we create by using only the highest quality materials, superior workmanship, and keeping manufacturing as close to home as we can. Klein isn't just the name of our company, it's also our family name. And since we're an American company that's family-owned and family-run, you know you can count on us to be here tomorrow. Klein Tools doesn't just make great products, we make great products that stand up to the demands of the professionals who use them every day ... Since 1857.



A thick, flexible, comfortable and very protective glove. Lost a star because of the amount of wear and tear visible after a month or so of use, but still an excellent glove. Would buy again.
Obviously non-insullated, but if you couldn't tell that just by looking at them, you probably shouldn't be working on energized equipment.

I bought 2 pairs, sizes M and L.

The M was fairly tight at first but after a few hours of use they do stretch a bit and provide a really good, comfortable fit.

I'm not sure if you can actually use them for any kind of ground work though!

I bought these primarily for pruning and gardening as i work a lot with rose bushes and other thorny shrubbery. The gauntlet is a perfect length; the wrap-around leather on the palms and sides of the fingers are perfect; the fit in the gauntlet, palm, and thumb is true to size; the fingers are perfect in length but very snug. After a few good wearings and breaking them in, they'll be even more perfect. Now to explore Klein Tools' other gear!

The second pair I've bought for my husband. He seems to like them for the type of work he does. Will probably buy again when he wears this pair out.

Best gloves I've ever owned. If you're going to line school, purchase these. Your competencies go a lot better if you aren't dropping bolts and getting DQed. Great for doing work that requires finger dexterity

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment