Tuesday, April 23, 2019

PIP WA4215A-AMZ Brahma Men's Large Glove Leather, Palm Grey,

PIP WA4215A-AMZ Brahma Men's Large Glove Leather, Palm Grey, 3-Pack

PIP WA4215A-AMZ Brahma Men's Large Glove Leather, Palm Grey, 3-Pack

I do a lot of outdoor work, and I go through work gloves on a regular basis. I've bought them everywhere from Walmart to Home Depot. I'll just say this: these are the best gloves for the money. The leather is thin enough so you can feel what you're doing, but thick enough to protect your skin. The gauntlet for the wrist is a good touch. No matter what, though, you're going to wear out your gloves, so a 3-pack is a good idea.

For durability and price, recommended!

These seem to be the same ones they have a home depot and I have not thoroughly tested them yet. But if they are the same ones then they do not last long so plan to use them for jobs that get them dirty so you don't have to use more expensive ones for those kind of jobs.

I have large hands that most large gloves don't fit and normally buy XL. These are cheap and large enough for them to be comfortable enough for me. I've tried so many different types of work gloves over the years and they basically all seem to wear out at pretty much the same rate. If you're using them for heavy work paying more isn't worth it IMO

I'm a landscaper and liked the idea of the 3 Pack. These are pretty nice leather gloves for the price. They are not the heavy thick type, but sort of medium,...perfect though, for all around digging and physical work. I've got my two pairs of them in reserve and am still going with that first pair,....and after a good while. I'm pleased.

These gloves are cheaply priced but not cheaply made. I have owned them for about 6 months and have used them several times. I am totally satisfied. I don't abuse them by carrying concrete pavers or scrap iron. I use them for light gardening and working around my yard. They may or may not be good enough for heavy use, but they are great for my purposes.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Quality construction

Description

Selected leather palm with stripped leather back 1 Pair. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



good for the price

Good value

Clearly, price-wise, these are disposable gloves. I used one pair for three months straight, doing heavy yard work of all types. One finger finally developed a slit in the thin leather so I tossed them and am using pair #2 of 3. They are comfortable, relatively thin leather, and do a very good job for the price.

i admit they don't last long when i use them and the hard outside work i use them for. i really tear them up but they protect my hands and fingers from harm. and at this price they cannot be beat. i had to order another three pack of them already. i'm doing a lot of tree work and they really take a beating.

These held up better than more expensive gloves I use to buy. Can't beat them for the price. I use them for cutting and hauling wood, and was surprised how long they lasted. I use to wear more expensive gloves, but I am now glad I switched to these.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment