Friday, April 26, 2019

Ironclad TSG-04-L Touchscreen Glove,

Ironclad TSG-04-L Touchscreen Glove, Large

Ironclad TSG-04-L Touchscreen Glove, Large

The Ironclad line makes the best work gloves out there. The fit and feel is exceptional. I've tried lots of mechanic gloves and other gloves, which are usually too bulky or just don't fit quite right. Get the right size of these and you will never wear anything else if you can help it. I use them for everything. Mostly for working on cars, but for hiking, yard work, and for riding my motorcycle. I keep several pairs on hand for each different purpose. I wouldn't recommend them for welding, but I just ordered one of the more heavy duty styles so we'll see.

Great for working on cars in the middle of a Midwest winter! Even in a garage tools are always cold and so is the metal that you constantly end up touching! Its hard to find gloves that still let you use a phone/tablet with the gloves on so i finally caved in and bought these and im glad i did! Isn't bulky so i can do almost everything without having to take the gloves off.

I have these in my coat at all times and use them constantly. The touchscreen works better than expected, but can be tricky if you do not have your finger directly over what you want to touch. It sure beats using your phone with bare-hands in the cold air. I would buy another if these ever became tore up, but so far they refuse to tear or rip.

Great gloves, they fit well and have enough tactical ability for me to get a cig out of the pack, much more than that but if you're a smoker you know how irritating that can be. I can reach my hand in my pocket and still feel for my keys, for basic functions on your phone they are fine, maybe not typing a lot, but finding a contact or opening music is pretty easy. There's no strap around the wrist but they still stay snug on your hands.

These are excellent gloves in terms of quality. I've been a fan of the ironclad line for a while now. Impossible to destroy (at least, easily).

My -1 star here is for the touchscreen capabilities. I find that the seam at the tip of the fingers makes it hard to use the touchscreen sometimes without a lot of wiggling and moving it around. For these it would seem (pun not intended) that they should move the seam elsewhere on the finger. I know that doesn't fit the usual mold, but it would certainly work better.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Exclusive TS1 material gives you full conductive coverage from fingers to palms
  • Seamless rolled fingertips for maximum coverage of conductivity
  • Compression cuff system offers easy on/off operation with constant snug fit
  • Synthetic leather reinforcements in critical areas for maximum durability
  • Terry cloth sweat wipe is conveniently located on the back of the thumb

Description

Touch screen technology is everywhere. From automotive and agricultural analytic equipment, to jobsite connectivity and hunting apps, our world is changing. With a focus on hand safety, more people are required to wear gloves while working. This presents a problem when this same person needs to use a touch screen device. The Ironclad Touchscreen glove, with exclusive TS1 Technology, solves this problem. Now you can stay connected while on the job. You can use your touch screen device, as well as your phone, without removing your gloves. Whether you need it for analytic equipment, tracking progress on the jobsite, or simply getting that emergency phone call while working, the Touchscreen glove from Ironclad, with its exclusive TS1 palm material, is the first performance glove that makes this happen for you.



Shipped with security device and steel cable, which was a neusance to take off. Also, it would be nice if these gloves had Velcro around the cuff, but it's only an elastic fit which can get stretched out.

I bought these gloves for my husband for Christmas, and he loves them. They fit him, well, like a glove. He is remodeling our home, so he needs a glove that can take harsh treatment while being flexible enough to pick up and hold small items like screws/ He says these work perfectly. He has large hands with longish fingers. When I received them I was worried they were too small, but they smoothed on taunt but flexible.

My husband love the gloves so much for his work. His gloves really help his hands stay warm, easy to grip the stuff during his work outside. Perfect glove to wear not too heavy or too light. Just right to wear it during day time for winter time. My husband don't like to wear bulk glove for his work.

Don't get me wrong, I like the gloves and would buy another pair. I purchased small ones because I have small hands, but I find that the index finger is too long on the right hand. I found it unusual that it was only on one had. It is possible that I got a pair that wasn't put together exactly right.

I think I've seen that these are being discontinued, which is a real shame. They are fantastic.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment