Tuesday, April 23, 2019

PIP ATG 34-8743/M Medium MaxiFlex Cut, Green Engineered Yarn, Black Gloves,

PIP ATG 34-8743/M Medium MaxiFlex Cut, Green Engineered Yarn, Black Gloves, 3-Pack

PIP ATG 34-8743/M Medium MaxiFlex Cut, Green Engineered Yarn, Black Gloves, 3-Pack

I have dishydrotic eczema, which makes blisters form on my hands when I wear gloves that cant breathe too well. The kevlar grip gloves as my workplace are also total garbage and uncomfortable to wear, not to mention hot. I've worn maxiflex gloves at my last occupation, so I picked these up and I cant praise them enough. They're just as comfortable as the standard maxiflex gloves and the cut resistance works. I'm able to wear these 10-12 hours a day like they're a second layer of skin, with no issues with my eczema, operating equipment, or touchscreen devices. My only advice is to undersize. I have large hands but I buy medium as they will stretch. And be sure to keep your nails short as to save the fingertips. Lastly, the cut resistance is good as long as the green cloth is in. Your most used fingers will wear out first, but even afterwards they still work as a light duty glove.

I received two packs of these gloves, both came with all three pairs I expected. And I have to say, I'm very impressed with the cut resistance! I've been using them on a metal re-roofing project for the past month and I still haven't cut myself even though I've pretty much worn through 1 pair already. I can say that these are probably meant for lighter duty than a re-roof, but only the rubber coating seems to wear that fast. The material underneath is much tougher. I've probably should've sliced my hand open almost 100 times if I was using my bare hands, but these gloves have stopped every cut. I highly recommend these for anyone looking for something with cut resistance.

Not even a month after purchase but with 8 hours of wear 5 days a week as a residential electrician; the extra thick thumb to index has already wore/tore, grip is worn at fingers and holes are also starting to form. Other then that I really enjoyed the gloves I still got my other two pairs to go! Love MaxiFlex.

Very form fitting and comfortable with plenty of dexterity. Perfect for everything from handling and filleting sharp or spiny fish, to rebuilding metal equipment with sharp edges (I’ve done both), all with enough dexterity to tie and bait a hook. I absolutely love these gloves!

I work as a iron worker doing rebar and these gloves held up great! Worth every dollar. I only wish they were water proof since it’s raining season here in the Bay Area although they do dry quickly.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Premium Black Micro-Foam Nitrile coated palm
  • Green Engineered Yarn Shell
  • Reinforced Thumb Crotch
  • EN Cut Level 3
  • 360 breathability

Description

PIP 34-8743/M MaxiFlex Cut, Grn. Eng Yarn, Blk. MicroFoam Nitrile Coating, EN3 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.



My husband was looking for these gloves. It is mandatory for his profession to wear work gloves. I've bought numerous pairs for him and they all somehow cause a rash or worsen skin fissures to his knuckles. He says this pair has helped A LOT. Kind of pricey but worth it

These gloves out lasted every glove ive used. I use these with lumber (making pallets) on hot days and the thiness, extra protection between the thump and pointer on the palm are great. Thats usually where they tear first. They last me about a month before I decide to change them because most of the rubber protection has worn off. I would have rated five stars but my first pair I ordered came with 2 matching pairs and 3rd pair had 2 right handed gloves !

These Gloves are the cut resistant version of the Maxi Flex gloves that are the best gloves I have ever used for protection AND dexterity. I ordered these for a little extra protection. They are just as good as the other Maxi Flex gloves

I work for shipping & receiving and these are the best. Not bulky like most work gloves. They fit to the skin but not tight. Great for gripping and ripping plastic wrapped pallets, protectant of getting blisters, knicks, or caluses.

The energy company left a pair of these when doing some work. My husband really liked them. Said they were the best ever. Easy to use your fingers while on. A little spendy but worth it.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment