Tuesday, April 23, 2019

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2046B Work Gloves with Safety Cuff & Wing Thumb, 12 Pair,

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2046B Work Gloves with Safety Cuff & Wing Thumb, 12 Pair, Gardening/Landscaping

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2046B Work Gloves with Safety Cuff & Wing Thumb, 12 Pair, Gardening/Landscaping

These are definitely gloves for light duty. While they do indeed protect my hands when swinging a maul or mattock or hauling brush or everything else on my honey do list....which never seems to have an end....anyway they do not last very long. When sending brush through the chipper I went through 2 pairs. For hauling concrete bricks a pair lasted a day. For general work such as hauling fence posts or pitching firewood they do alright. For the money...they are decent gloves. A little stiff when first put on like most gloves of this type but feel fine once a little work is done in them. Will buy them again when mine run low.

You can buy these gloves all over, but I work in the yard almost everyday. I didn't save much money, but it's convenient to have a supply of these on hand when you realize the pair you have is worn out. They wear pretty well for light to medium yard work. I wouldn't expect them to hold up well for all day work in heavy construction, but they're better than the $1 pairs I've tried. A pair lasts me a month or more depending on the severity if the work. I've purchased expensive gloves and they don't last much longer for me and I don't feel bad when I have to dispose of a $2 pair.

These are essentially the same cheap gloves you can buy at Home Depot or Lowes for ~ $5/pair. These are fine for light duty use at home. And at barely over two bucks per pair, you can easily afford to discard them when they get torn or hopelessly dirty or greasy. I don't need $10 or $15 gloves for pruning trees, carrying brush, or working with lumber. These do the job.

They hold up well howbeit they're not a glove for long term every day use. They can get dirty and soiled quickly in our work so it's nice to know we're not tossing expensive gloves in the trash when it's time for a new pair.

These are not great gloves, but they are a great price on something to keep in the car or work around the house. Cheap enough to give away to help move the washing machine, do some dirty heavy lifting or other rough work for all of us indoor workers with soft hands.

Need to pick up that hot pot at the campground? Pull up the weed patch where you can't weed whack?

A good, storable "tool" to have.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • HEAVY DUTY: These heavy duty work gloves are made with flexible cotton material and double stitching for added strength, with durable fingertips and palm made of split leather.
  • GREAT GRIP: Quality split leather on the palm of these work gloves provides additional grip strength for holding tools or pushing a wheelbarrow.
  • STAYS ON: Rubberized safety cuff on the wrist of these work gloves keeps gloves on during gardening
  • COTTON BACK AND WRIST: These work gloves are great for gardening and working around the yard.
  • QUALITY WORK GLOVES: These heavy duty work gloves are made with 70% leather, 30% cotton

Description

A 12-pack of our traditional split leather palm, cotton back work gloves, with a safety cuff design to help reduce wrist cuts and abrasions.



These are good as I have ever owned. I use them when doing yard work and tractor and manual clearing and working firebreaks on 4-500 acres of land. I have used two pair for a couple of weeks and neither par has worn through yet. I suppose maybe, so far, I just am lucky to have received a good batch because of several less than good reviews I have read, but I find my order to be a bargan and I will order again if still available when I need more (if I live long enough to wear these out as I am 79 years old and these may be the last I ever buy).

Have been buying similar gloves from home depot for a couple of years. The last batch of gloves seamed light and thin. Went through 3 pairs in one day. These gloves here weight around 5 times as much and are highly durable. I will be buying these from now on

Yes, these are not the highest quality, but for the price they will work just fine. As others have noted there is a very strong smell when you first open the package (my package was busted in shipping), but if you place them in open air that seems to go away in a few days. I should have enough to gloves to last for quite awhile.

These gloves were ordered as gifts for a friend who owns and sometimes works on a farm. He and his helpers liked them so much that I've reordered twice and will do so again. Delivery was prompt and the product is certainly well made.

I won't lie, these gloves aren't super heavy duty. When I split wood and cut wood, I regularly end up with holes in one of the fingers by the end of the day. But for $2 a piece, they will offer you pretty decent protection handling rough wood or branches for a full day's work.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment