Wednesday, April 24, 2019

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2048XL Work Gloves with Leather Palm and 4.5-Inch Safety Cuff,

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2048XL Work Gloves with Leather Palm and 4.5-Inch Safety Cuff, XL

CLC Custom Leathercraft 2048XL Work Gloves with Leather Palm and 4.5-Inch Safety Cuff, XL

Pros:
- Very heavy suede leather
- No weak stitches
- Very long cuff
- Price

Cons:
- Hot to wear

In my experience work gloves fail at the seams before the leather wears through. I used a pair of these for trail maintenance, clearing willows with a lopper and using a pick to divert water off the trail. Used them for 8-hours over 2-days and they showed no signs of seam failure. I had no blister or other sores so the gloves did their job of protecting my city hands.

I was working in 60-70° temps and after an hour I couldn't wait to get these gloves off to allow my hands to cool and dry off. This bodes well for low temperature use.

I want some of these for myself now. Love the rugged make and the gauntlet cuffs. They protect the spaces between shirt cuffs and the normal gap where the shorter-length cuffs would usually leave my wrists exposed to spiky thorns, etc. Worth the extra cost.

These gloves have been excellent for working with firewood. They hold up very well when splitting and stacking firewood. The size is very adequate, also. I would recommend these gloves to farmers and to anyone who performs work on the outdoors.

great buy

a few threads look like may come loose soon but i will probobly ware them out by then. i have big hands and these fit right. good work glove


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Split cowhide leather palm
  • 4-1/2-Inch extended safety cuff gauntlet
  • Rubberized cuff

Description

Split cowhide leather palm with 4-1/2" extended gauntlet safety cuff. Rubberized cuff.



Great for hauling logs to my wood stove. Arrived promptly.Fit as expected and not too stiff. I would order again.

Real good for yard work

it was as advertised. thank you

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment