Sunday, September 8, 2019

Women's Water-Resistant Leather Work Gloves, HydraHyde, Large (Wells Lamont

Women's Water-Resistant Leather Work Gloves, HydraHyde, Large (Wells Lamont 1167L)

Women's Water-Resistant Leather Work Gloves, HydraHyde, Large (Wells Lamont 1167L)

LOVE these gloves! This is my 2nd pair. They are very durable and do not lose shape or get hard and cracked after using in wet conditions. I use them for clearing my property and I have LOT of thorn and briers to deal with. The only thing that fhese gloves can't hold up to is a pit bull terrier puppy!! Lol Also, I would like to add that I use for burning and picking up charred wood and the smoke smell clings. I put gloves in a small pillowcase with a little baking soda and shake, leave in for a couple of hours and smoke smell is gone!

My husband has smaller hands so finding work gloves that fit without excessive finger length can be a challenge. He loves these gloves for the fit, protection, and durability.

Great comfort and dexterity with these gloves! Didn't feel like I needed to break them in at all, and they've held up well with a few weekends of constant yard work.

Love the product ,but they stapled the gloves to the tag and left holes in the leather,( even after the staples were removed! Horrible! They need to come up with a better solution. Ruin a wonderful pair of work gloves!

Worked very well doing gardening and other yard work. Very happy with the quality. Will but again when I need to replace this. Thank you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • WATER-RESISTANT LEATHER wicks moisture away, keeping hands dry and comfortable
  • WEAR-RESISTANT The reinforced leather palm patch increases the overall wear, grip, and durability of the glove
  • ELASTIC WRIST helps to keep out dirt and debris while the slip-on design allows for easy on and off flexibility
  • RANGE OF USES The glove's quality and durability make it ideal for Construction, Demolition, Farming, Maintenance, Ranching, DIY Projects, and More!
  • TRIED & TRUE Wells Lamont full leather work glove design, now available in water-resistant HydraHyde leather

Description

Keep your hands dry and protected while you're working on DIY projects, construction, driving, or riding your motorcycle. HydraHyde leather technology seals out moisture so hands stay dry and protected under wet conditions, while still allowing your hands to breathe.

The elastic wrist closure keep any dirt and debris out of your gloves while the slip-on design allows for easy on and off flexibility. The reinforced leather palm patch offers extra grip and durability while you work. Gunn cut and keystone thumb design provide comfort and flexibility. Wells Lamont - stubborn about quality since 1907.

IDEAL FOR: construction, demolition, farming, landscaping, maintenance, ranching, and more!



Fit nicely, very comfortable.

Love these gloves. I work with lots of thorny plants. These are great!

The fit is great. They were easy to break in.

When I'm doing heavy-duty gardening - planting shrubs, lopping hedges - anything that requires me to hold tools - I like to wear thick gloves to protect my hands. However, thick gloves can be unpleasantly warm and sweaty, considering that you're usually doing this work in warmer weather. These gloves are pretty close to being perfect for this type of work. The leather is somewhat breathable, and the lining is very soft and comfortable. I pruned some rose bushes today and was happy to be wearing thick gloves that truly protected me from the thorns. I also trimmed some shrubs, and these gloves provided enough cushion to keep my hands from developing any blisters. My hands did feel a little warm in them, but to be fair, I'm a little more heat-sensitive than the average person. I did not feel like any sweat was developing, and that's pretty remarkable. I don't find these gloves to be good for anything requiring extreme dexterity. They're too thick for me to be able to pull weeds, for example, but I have thinner gardening gloves that I use for things like that. I needed these for the heavier work, and they are well-suited for that. I'm very happy to have them.

#1 on the hit parade... Thank you Wells Lamont for not dyeing these gloves! Oh, that yellow dye is a pain!

Boy howdy, I like these gloves! I live on an over-sized, treed lot, so there's always trees to cut down, or trim, and lots of fallen branches to pick up. Gloves get quite a workout here. I've been using these gloves for several months, and, except for being dirty, they've worn well; no cuts or loose stitching. For being made from cowhide, they're surprisingly soft, flexible, and comfortable. Certainly goatskin, and deerskin are more flexible, offering better dexterity, but they don't stand up to rough work like cowhide. To have tough cowhide with softness, and flexibility - well, what a treat! A good product, and worth the price. Highly recommended. In fact, I've decided that these are my go-to work gloves, and will be purchasing another pair because I like to have a pair and a spare.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment