Friday, September 20, 2019

Ironclad EXO-MOL-02-S Modern Leather Gloves,

Ironclad EXO-MOL-02-S Modern Leather Gloves, Small

Ironclad EXO-MOL-02-S Modern Leather Gloves, Small

I have small hands and ordered them accordingly - I rather them be tight and have them stretched through use then loose. This glove is great for DIY and weekend warriors bc the leather is not too thick but they are not too thin either + they are very soft and pliable. But lets be real - any glove you are gonna get will be used and abused so when they rip or fall apart - go order another one "nothing last forever" and for $15, these beat everything in this price mark at my local _ ome _ epot and _ owes (I mean, a glove that consist of real leather components)

Now for longevity? I just got these so I will update later after some use/abuse...

Update - I have been driving with them to break them in and man are they becoming so sweet. Def a great buy and I highly recommend them. I'm ordering another as a spare.

I picked this particular brand because I’ve had Ironclad before and they rock! They are good gloves. They are one of the few brands that actually fit the way I want and need them too. When I opened the box and saw these gloves tho I wasn’t sure they were actually going to fit. I made sure they were the correct size and they are. They just look really small. I put them on and they actually do fit the way I like them to. They are pretty comfortable too. These should work just fine for the project I am working on right now. They will definitely be going thru the ringer. I will update after using them for awhile.

Great gloves! This my second pair. I bought my first pair at Ace Hardware. Loved them but they were about $25. Glad to find them reasonably priced on Amazon. They run a little small. I normally wear an XL in work gloves. It took XXL for me in these.

Best gloves I've ever owned

I've bought gloves before but these gloves rock! Amazing and the leather is fantastic. So far they are great but of course its after the 3 month mark that they'll really be rated. For now, they're awesome.
Update, the Lester has started to tear after about 4mths unfortunately. A little disappointed but they are still great gloves having lasted way longer than anything else I've had.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 100% machine washable goatskin leather palm
  • Tough enough for anything you can throw at it
  • Genuine Leather Palm and Nail Guards
  • Terry Cloth Sweat Wipe
  • 1 Pair of Gloves

Description

100% washable goatskin leather palm, tough enough for anything you can throw at it. This is the ultimate outdoor glove. The entire palm is genuine goatskin leather. That means it’s machine washable and it won’t shrink or get hard and crinkly when it gets wet. Ironclad’s added goatskin finger reinforcements create maximum durability and extended wear.



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment