Thursday, September 19, 2019

Mechanix Wear - Hi-Viz M-Pact Cut Resistant E5 Gloves (X-Large, Black/Fluorescent

Mechanix Wear - Hi-Viz M-Pact Cut Resistant E5 Gloves (X-Large, Black/Fluorescent Yellow)

Mechanix Wear - Hi-Viz M-Pact Cut Resistant E5 Gloves (X-Large, Black/Fluorescent Yellow)

Great gloves! I've been pretty hard on these for 9 months and they have certainly held up! I use them as my vehicle extrication gloves and for any other purpose when I don't want to ruin my structure gloves. I wear a large and they fit well - the thumb is a bit long. I'm ordering a second pair to keep in my truck.

I've wore mechanix gloves for a long time, these are the absolute best I've ever bought. I work with sheet metal everyday and manage to cut ever pair of gloves I get within the first week. I've had these for well over a month and still no holes or cuts. I'm very pleased

Typical great Mechanix Wear gloves. The picture shows the old design but I happily received the new style with updated ANSI requirements.

I love this glove. It gives the protection needed for on the job. The palm protection is great on small type of vibrating tools such as drills and reciprocating saws. The impact protection on the backside of the glove is great for all around bump protection. Great glove for every handyman and construction worker out there.

Purchased these gloves for my husband after he sliced his hand on cut glass. So far he really likes them but they do require that you have a firm grip on items you are trying to pick up. They breathe very well which was a concern with the Florida heat. So far they have been a great purchase and hopefully will protect him in the event that he picks up broken glass in the future.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Patented Impact Guard protects the first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
  • Synthetic leather palm with an internal layer of Armortex delivers CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance.
  • D3O palm padding absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy.
  • Touchscreen capable palm and fingers.
  • Machine washable.

Description

The M-Pact CR5A5 protects working hands with CE Level 5 and ANSI A5 cut resistance in the workplace. The palm and fingers are protected by an internal layer of high-tenacity Armortex to prevent abrasions and lacerations when working with sharp tools and sharp materials. Sonic welded Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) protects the top of the hand from crushing and pinching injuries. D3O technology in the palm absorbs and dissipates high-impact energy to reduce hand fatigue as the day goes on.



These are very comfortable, a little tight putting on while breaking them in but definitely worth the buy. If you are a tow operator or do anything dealing with chains, binders or cables you will enjoy these.

I really enjoy these cloves, the are truly cut resistant on the designated areas and the impact protection is wonderful. The bulky nature of them means that they aren't suitable for precise work but that's not the intended purpose.

Shipped newer version of gloves,would definitely purchase again

Good gloves, the open cuff is great for speed in donning the gloves and adjusting the fit for your fingers. I can't say as to durability or cut protection thus far as they are still pretty new. I did notice the price jump though (I paid just under $20) so I think I got a deal here.

Great gloves...many uses, no issues. These are absolutely bad-nasty gloves. Love the dexterity & knuckle protection. Can use for motocross, mtn bike, tactical, yard. etc... Cut-proof for sheet metal work as well. Nice, well-built product. No hesitation to purchase again.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment