Sunday, September 8, 2019

Glove Station The Essential Series Tactical Black Covert Gloves For Mechanic Utility Work - Improved

Glove Station The Essential Series Tactical Black Covert Gloves For Mechanic Utility Work - Improved Dexterity, Lightweight & Breathable Mesh, Large Size, 1 Pair

Glove Station The Essential Series Tactical Black Covert Gloves For Mechanic Utility Work - Improved Dexterity, Lightweight & Breathable Mesh, Large Size, 1 Pair

Awesome price and excellent quality glove for light duty use!
I bought this glove to replace one of my exciting expensive glove from Mechanix wear glove. However the Glovestation glove prices and durability are killing the one I used to had. I like how they fit and for most of the tasks I do, which are DIY and garden work (not heavy-duty professional tasks). And these are perfect from pulling weeds to splitting wood to stacking hay, I've been satisfied with this new pair of glove.

They might not be beefy enough for really heavy duty tasks, but for anything I would put under the 'utility' category I think they deliver. Again Excellent price with excellent quality. Highly recommended!

I bought this glove for my husband, he goes to shooting range very often and he participate in many outdoor adventure such as hunting and war game because he is a instructor. I have looked over Amazon searching for a perfect pair for my husband, the most I can find is super expensive glove with $20 dollars or higher, if something under $10 is just doesn’t look right for tactical and working. However I finally found a pair which look very nice and cool especially it is in between my budget. My husband is very satisfied with this glove and he is using it everyday. We basically wash/dry it every weekend and the gloves turned back as a new pair of glove. I will definitely buy more other category of gloves from “Glove Station”. Keep it up GS!

It is a very valuable gloves, it doesn’t cost too much and it works very good compare to the $25 a pair of gloves, it has no differences. I got my first pair for my working use, and turn out my whole team of workers got the same gloves as me from Glove Station as everyone think the price is affordable and we got to have the same design of gloves to work like a team. We all very happy with these decent gloves, they are durable and fits contours of hands to allow for lots of movement. The materials are breathable, it allows us to use it during summer time without getting too hot. We will definitely buy another pair once our gloves are overdue.

I like the way Glovestation sewing the fingertips. I replace my glove every few months frequently because of my crazy using time. One of the sewing method I found on most of the gloves the dexterity is not good enough. Sometime is hard to pick up tiny screws for me. The way GS provide is having extra piece of material in between top and bottom fabrics, it goes around the tip, it allows me to have better dexterity on picking tiny things during my working and it actually feel more comfortable. i will attached pictures for everyone to review! Great glove, Great buy, Great price!

I used this gloves for a TON of different things, some of them might be a bit more than "light duty". I like the fit of this gloves and they are very breathable and light. I don’t think they can handle very heavy duty job, it would probably fall apart faster under such conditions. But they're the perfect "do everything else" gloves to protect your hands during such activities as electrical work, working with power tools, carpentry, plumbing, etc. Bottom line: you will not regret buying these gloves. Just make sure you find the right size by looking at the description.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tough & Durable - Designed with Synthetic Leather & Built with Double-Stitching Technique on Index and Thumb Area To Boost Durability and Toughness For Heavy Use
  • Comfortable & Breathable For Hours - Designed with Mesh Padding on The Entire Back of Gloves to Maximize Airflow toward Your Hands
  • Put'em On or Take'em Off Effortlessly - Featured with Nylon EZ Pull Tab & Hook-N-Loop Quic-Straps to Secure the Gloves to Your Wrists For Convenience
  • One Glove Suitable For All - Design with Four Size(s): S, M, L, XL to Provide Excellent Protection For All Ages. Lowering The Risk Of Getting Injured For Young Children or Even Experienced Adults
  • Versatile Hand Protection - Multi-Purpose Gloves Ideal Use For Car Repairing, Driving, Gardening, Crafting, Outdoor Sports, Biking, Cycling, Skiing, Wood Carving, Carpentry, and More...

Description



These gloves are great for grip because they don't have the touch screen fingertips. Not sure why anybody wants to work on their vehicles or get dirty gloves all over their phones, but thankfully these gloves don't have the touch screen fingertips that only lose grip when they get sweaty

I like the way Glovestation sewing the fingertips. I replace my glove every few months frequently because of my crazy using time. One of the sewing method I found on most of the gloves the dexterity is not good enough. Sometime is hard to pick up tiny screws for me. The way GS provide is having extra piece of material in between top and bottom fabrics, it goes around the tip, it allows me to have better dexterity on picking tiny things during my working and it actually feel more comfortable.

The best utilities work gloves I have used for the price. I have use them for shoveling dirt, chucking fire wood for several days and it has no holes appear so far as well as finger tips. Great quality of the fabric and wonderful size, it fits perfect of my hands. It would be great if the palm could have some reinforcement fabric for some of my heavy duty use. Overall great gloves, will probably order more!

This utilities work glove is impressive. I have been using it everyday for about a month with my automotive work and it still going strong with NO holes, NO tears, None of the materials rip off after long period of working time. I wash it once a week and the glove look perfect again! I will be buying more of these for sure when I need good utilities work gloves. Good job Glove Station!

Extra Feature found on this mechanic glove. I found an extra feature of this glove which is Smartphone Touch screen capable! Although seller didn’t mention it on the description but I am happy with this price and we got most of the expensive mechanic glove features on this GloveStation glove. Worth to buy!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment