Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Milwaukee 48-22-8733 Demolition Gloves,

Milwaukee 48-22-8733 Demolition Gloves, X-Large

Milwaukee 48-22-8733 Demolition Gloves, X-Large

I've used these gloves for about five years. I guess I've had about five pairs in that time but only managed to wear out one pair. The other pairs I lost on various jobs. I continue t to buy worththem because they are the best.

These gloves enable me to apply lots of pressure to items without feeling it in my hands the next day. I have tried many different quality gloves, and these are now my go-to gloves.

I just love these gloves for everyday work around the house. This is my second pair. The hold up nice and a great way to protect your hands. But hey, Milwaukee spells QUALITY.

Lasted about 60 days of use demoing a house before all finger tips wore through. They are comfortable and provide good protection before they wear out. If you work hard, gloves don't last long, but I would recommend these.

If you're looking for a nice pair of work gloves and are willing to pay more for them, these are a good choice. The gloves feel very comfortable when I've used them some (mostly light yard work and some home repair projects), and they do a good job protecting my hands.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Palms and finger tips reinforced with Armored for ultimate durability and grip
  • Smart swipe knuckle - permits the use of touch screen devices without removing gloves or wiping dirty finger tips across the screen
  • Breathable lining - moisture wicking lining provides all day comfort
  • Molded knuckle protection - TPR pad provides ultimate knuckle protection
  • Size - XL

Description

You’ll need gloves on nearly any job you work. With the Milwaukee 48-22-8733 gloves, you’ll ensure your workplace safety without hindrance to control over your job. These gloves are made of a powerful, ArborTech material that will protect your hands from smashes and punctures. The knuckle is extra reinforced with a proprietary Armored material. It also has a material to swipe your smartphone without taking your gloves off. Much of the material on this glove is moisture wicking, keeping sweat away, and the index finger has a Terry sweat wipe to clear your brow during really tough jobs. The pull tab and Self-Adhering straps help you attach and remove the glove with ease. Don’t let safety get in the way of your work; use Milwaukee gloves.



My husband loves these gloves. He had one hand that was injured and these gloves fit that hand well. Can’t always find them in his size around here, so glad we found online!

I love these gloves. I used to buy them at home Depot but for some reason they don't carry them in stores any more. I highly recommend them. Comfortable and durable.

Fit is a little snug at first but broke in after one days use.

Nice gloves. very happy with this purchase.

These are the best hard working gloves I've ever owned.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment