Friday, September 27, 2019

Working Hands PVC Coated Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves For Handling Chemicals And Dish

Working Hands PVC Coated Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves For Handling Chemicals And Dish Washing

Working Hands PVC Coated Heavy Duty Rubber Gloves For Handling Chemicals And Dish Washing

The main reason why I bought these gloves is because I used to always buy the Playtex gloves in supermarkets to wash dishes. The Playtex glove's price were not cheap and constantly ripping. I don't know if this is an issue with me or an issue with Playtex , but there's no way I'm ever going to find out so I've decided to try something more hard-core. I knew I could find something heavier and more durable on Amazon.

I would not recommend these gloves to wash dishes, they are heavy and bulky and takes some time to get use to. The old Playtex ones that always ripped were much more flexible and I was able to control my hands better. I guess this is normal and it would be the debate between more flexibility or a longer-lasting durability.

The total length of these gloves are also shorter than the Playtex ones, so water leakage from the top is easier and may be an issue for some of you out there.

I'm sure there are other applications out there that this glove would be perfect for. But dishwashing would not be one of them.

UPDATE *** 2016.08.25

The glove has been worn for a few months now and it is now much more flexible , dishwashing is back on the menu for these gloves.

These gloves did the job. I got them to spray pesticide outside of my home. My only complaint is that I had put them out the night before on my wood dining table and the next day when I went to use them, they were stuck & slightly melted onto my table. I was able to pull them up without damaging the gloves but it left lines of plastic residue on my table. I was able to get some of it up but there is still some of the residue left. I imagine with some furniture polish and elbow grease it will come up but I haven't had time to really work on it. Other than that, these gloves do have a nice weight to them so you definitely feel protected. Just be careful where you place them, especially in warm climates so you don’t run into any melting issues. I may store them in a paper bag just to be safe.

These cloves are amazing. I do the dishes with them everyday and will from now on. Thick enough that they don't get damaged when cleaning knives, but soft enough so that they don't get your hands tired when you clean. Interior is soft and comfortable.

I love theses gloves for washing dishes. A little overkill, I know, but super thick PVC means your hands don't cook while they're inside. Plus, they have a nice little liner inside so they're not all sticky like in some rubber gloves.

We use these in our bakery bistro for extra-hot water dish gloves. At first they are really slippery, but within a couple of days, the slipperiness goes away and they are great gloves. Hot water is well insulated away from wearer... just wish the cuff was a bit longer, but they do just fine in our manual dish-washing bistro. Way better value than commercial dish washing gloves and insulate better against hot water. Also, the ladies like the fit better.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Offer hand protection and water resistance
  • Size extra large Long Cuff
  • Water resistant PVC Coated Gloves
  • Cotton Lined for Comfort

Description

These Grease Monkey PVC-Coated Extra-Large Multipurpose Gloves are water resistant. Long cuff provides extra arm protection. A great latex free option.



I got these to use when deep frying turkey to protect my hands from splashing oil, but not only did they work great for that they are heat resistant enough that wear them while carving turkey as well as cutting up brisket, ribs etc. A must have tool for the BBQer, Turkey Fryer or Smoker (food not cigarettes) in your house!

Still too small. Can't find a glove big enough. 15 minutes in and my hand is cramping.

But as long as you can get your hand it, these make you invincible and brave. Touch, clean, work with anything! I've checked off many tasks that I'd never do without a solid barrier like these gloves.

Scrubbed the bilge, cleaned the funky water tank, and even used them to handle lye... their intended purpose. Just wish someone would make a bigger version.

I bought these for my hubby to use for dishes, since we didn't have a dishwasher at the time and liked the dish water basically boiling. He loves these and I use them often as well. We have since moved and purchased another pair. One of our boys took them into the tub with him and they got drenched in water, then not dried well one went moldy so we tossed it. Love the durability and the price tag!

These are amazing gloves. I used several quarts of paint stripper, and these lasted through all of them.

What I enjoy the most, though, is the texture. They have this really fine grain to them, which keeps them from getting slippery, but which I could probably use as a facial exfoliator. Imagine... Philosophy's Microdelivery Exfoliator, but on the surface of a glove. Odd, but good.

I use these gloves for power washing. With the type of work I do, I'm using very hot water, and strong chemicals like chlorine, strippers, and acids. I've never torn one or had any signs that chemicals were wearing through.

These gloves are machine washable, so I get a LOT of use out of them. Hang to dry.

The XL size actually comes in red (a pleasant surprise since that is what I wanted), so don't expect to receive blue, as pictured.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment