Sunday, September 8, 2019

Global Glove PUG-17 - Lightweight Seamless General Purpose PU Dipped Glove - Small - (Case of

Global Glove PUG-17 - Lightweight Seamless General Purpose PU Dipped Glove - Small - (Case of 12)

Global Glove PUG-17 - Lightweight Seamless General Purpose PU Dipped Glove - Small - (Case of 12)

I'm an electrician and I use these to keep my hands clean while avoiding minor cuts and abrasions. I buy one size down so that they are tight and I can pick up little screws etc. If I'm pulling cable or running conduit, they last me about a week before they get a hole and if I'm doing easier tasks, they last longer. All in all a small price to pay for keeping my hands clean and safe :-))

I purchased these gloves after using similar ones from a big box store that were nice, but a bit pricey. These are equal or better that those prior mentioned and last me about 1-2 months using them daily for school Custodial duties as trash, sweeping, dust mopping and wet mopping. They are not water proof, so do not suggest use in wet areas. While they protect your hands, they do also seem to wick the moisture and result in dry hands in cold winter months. I wash mine weekly in laundry with work clothes. Price is right-product is useful.

Man, this is the best deal. I’m glad I kept searching for this one. I love these gloves and they are hard to find. People always trying to charge 4 and 5 bucks a pair. No way, don’t pay it. These gloves were a buck a pair! And they are the tighter fitting thin style, but very durable. BEst deal I have found in a long time. I have had them for maybe 4 months. And I’m still using the first two pair.

 I wear a size small and these gloves fit perfectly. The grip will get the job done. I'm a package handler and I go thru 1 pair a week usually so I'm happy to have found good gloves for a good price. Very economical.

I'm a master certified auto tech and use disposable gloves from time to time. These gloves are a great value they are extremely durable.

The difference between these gloves and other disposable gloves these will last a long time they from a tough woven material and are lightly rudder coated on the palm side only.

They will breath when it is hot out when others will cause your hands to sweat. they also offer very good dexterity when using them. I use these gloves daily and highly recommend then. I typically wear an extra large glove and the the pug extra large fits very well.

Highly recommended.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Black polyurethane on black 13 gauge nylon
  • Second to none in tactile dexterity, excellent grip ultra thin bare hand sensitivity
  • Tactile dexterity, excellent grip, ultra thin bare hand sensitivity
  • Ultra lite nylon shell for comfort
  • Size: small

Description

Global Glove polyurethane on black 13 gauge nylon. Second to none in tactile dexterity, excellent grip ultra thin bare hand sensitivity. Tactile dexterity, excellent grip, ultra thin bare hand sensitivity. Applications: excellent industrial protection in handling small parts for assembly. Perfect for micro electronics, photographic media handling. Excellent tactile dexterity and sensitivity. Ultra lite nylon shell for comfort. Black polyurethane has maximum tactile sensitivity and feel. Ergonomically designed forms provide naturally curved, relaxed fit to reduce hand fatigue. Provides good wet and dry grip, silicone free. Size: small.



Cant beat these gloves for multi purpose tasks. Have used them for gardening, glue to grease work. Well made and not easily ripped. This is our second order of them. These get a great rating because they are better than all other gloves we purchased before and because they hold up.

The fit is true to size. Great glove that allows dexterity along with protection. I use them when pouring concrete. They don’t get too hot in the summer. These gloves are not for heavy duty use, but they’re great for light duty.

The gloves are just what I expected. They also arrived super super fast. I was expecting them a few days later. I will be ordering another dozen in the near future.

Love these disposals.
Medium sit perfect after a nice sweat

I have small hands and these fit well. Have washed them many times and are still able to use.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment