Sunday, September 22, 2019

Glove 7800OR Guard Utility Guard Clip,

Glove 7800OR Guard Utility Guard Clip, Orange

Glove 7800OR Guard Utility Guard Clip, Orange

I work in the maintenance department for a large manufacturer and I am up and down all day; this clip keeps my gloves close by and doesnt break when I sit on my gloves, like the black clip I used to buy. Very happy. Only complaint is the black rubber connector feels flimsy. Will update at the 6 month mark on how this clip is holding up. Would definitely buy again right if I did break mine at this point.

I've used glove guard clips at work for years so had no hesitation purchasing the belt clip version. The quality and durability are excellent and the clip end works identical to the double clip version I've used before. The difference with this version is the tool belt clip. I wear a tool belt so this purchase made sense for me but I would stick with the double clip version if I wasn't required to wear a tool belt.

Convenient and keeps you from losing gloves. Better for thicker gloves. Does Not fall off belt unless it is forcably pulled off.

This is a great product, originally designed to carry gloves, I believe, this item is also versatile enough to carry hard hats. I like that the claws that grip the items, is supported to the belt clip with a rubber bungee of sorts. This helps the items dangling to twist and turn and should break if the item get dangerously caught on something. When leaving the job site on break or lunch, this is a better way to keep your hard in to than on your head or by the guard booth.

This clip is great for my job. I had to modify it because it will come off your belt. Like when you sit down or moving around in the pipe rack. All and All a good buy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Reduce glove replacement costs and hand injuries by having your gloves with you when you need them.
  • A redundant safety breakaway with 15 pound breaking point is strong enough to withstand everyday snags while still releasing when it counts.
  • Simply slide the belt clip over your belt, waistband or pocket and attach the large end to your gloves.
  • Works well for keeping up with towels, ear muffs and more.

Description

utility Guard clips are the original glove clips and the only ones with a redundant safety breakaway and a proven record of reducing glove loss and hand injuries.  For over 13 years the utility guard clip has proved that its implementation can drastically reduce glove replacement costs and hand injuries because workers will have their gloves with them when needed. To use, simply slide belt clip over your belt, waistband or pocket and attach the large end to your gloves.

The utility Guard clip has many uses outside the safety industry. Use the utility Guard clip to keep up with towels, earmuffs, and other PPE equipment, children’s mittens, snow hats and more! The utility Guard clip has many applications in the sporting market. Use it while camping to hang gear from tents or wherever you can clip it to. Use utility guard clips while working in the garden or to store your gloves and/or towels in the shed. They also make great clips for chip bags.



USA quality. What can I say. Love it.

I was very satisfied with these clips. Works perfect, holds my gloves in place and it hooks on to my belt nice and tight.

Very practical and well designed.

Works very well in winter construction projects. Well made.

serves its purpose

Works great. Hopefully now I will stop loosing hunting gloves.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment