Saturday, September 21, 2019

AmazonBasics Polyurethane Coated Gloves, Polyester Liner Fiber, Touch Screen, Grey, Size 8 (M),

AmazonBasics Polyurethane Coated Gloves, Polyester Liner Fiber, Touch Screen, Grey, Size 8 (M), 12-Pair

AmazonBasics Polyurethane Coated Gloves, Polyester Liner Fiber, Touch Screen, Grey, Size 8 (M), 12-Pair

After I received this, I discovered that they weren't what I was looking for and returned them. They worked well with my phone, seemed durable,and fit well. That's why I'm giving them five stars. If they are what you need (I was looking for grip gloves and these are not them), I recommend them.

Good working gloves. Each pair last about 3 weeks to a month for daily use as a delivery truck driver but that's alot of wear and tear in that time. Overall happy with the purchase and seem to work the same as other gloves that are similar.

basic gloves, fits my hand fine, and useful when lifting things. Touch screen sensitivity is a nice touch.

Just as described and expected

nice work gloves


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Polyurethane-coated work gloves (size 8; 12 pairs) provide added protection, comfort, and dexterity for enhanced work safety and productivity
  • Made of 100% polyester with a 100% polyurethane coating for supreme flexibility, dexterity, and non-sticky grippy-ness; extended cuff (92% polyester; 8% elastodiene) deters materials from getting inside the glove
  • Touch-screen capable (can be worn when using a smartphone or other digital device)
  • Suitable for general indoor/outdoor use and wet or dry applications; machine-wash on cold/delicate cycle and line-dry
  • Measures 10 by 4 by 0.7 inches (LxWxH); backed by an AmazonBasics 1-year limited warranty

Description

An Amazon Brand.



Work

I thought I had a decent idea of what to expect when I ordered these gloves. Once they came in, they were thinner than I expected, and I wasn't sure if I was going to like them before I tried them on. These are really stretchy and really comfortable! The texture of the grippy coating on the undersides of your hands work really, really well! We've been doing a home remodel, and finding gloves that I like for moving furniture around and heavy objects has really been a bear. These grip items like nobody's business, are thin and not bulky, and protect your hands reasonably well for being as thin as they are. They fit well for my hands, are very comfortable, and even though they're a medium size, they stretch so much and are so forgiving that my husband can even wear them in a pinch, as well (albeit barely - he has short fingers, but really wide bones in his fingers and hand), which was pretty surprising. They're unisex, and yep - you can use your touchscreen with them on! For getting a pack of a dozen pairs and how well-made and great quality these are, they are a bargain, in my book. They would also work great working in a garage, for various outdoor tasks, and for quite a number of things that require you to wear gloves when you want to still be able to feel everything without adding bulk to your hands or sacrificing reasonable protection. Again - these are thin and not padded, per se. The grip they provide while carrying or lifting things is great, and even if they don't last horribly long, who cares - you've got 11 more pairs. As they are, however, I have used them already for carrying a few heavy items of furniture, and with moderate use, I expect even just one pair to last quite a while. They don't snag easily, either. I like how they stretch to give you a more personalized fit.

I could go on and on about these, but these waaay surpassed my expectations, and then some. Two gloved thumbs up for this one!

These work gloves have so much going for them—I tried them on my smartphone and they are indeed touch screen capable. They are machine washable (cold cycle delicate-line or dry flat) and readily stretch to fit. They can be worn by both adults in the household although they are a bit large for my female hands they are a comfortable fit for the in-house adult male’s medium-size hands.

They allow freedom of movement to accomplish reasonably fine tasks while protecting the hands in both wet and dry situations, something that can be more difficult when wearing bulkier work gloves. They are economical, reusable and absolutely excellent.

I am reviewing the medium size. These were too small for my large hands, so I had my wife wear them for gardening.

These gloves fit her nicely. They secure nicely around the wrist to prevent dirt from getting inside the glove. She said the material is nice and flexible unlike some of her other gardening gloves from Lowes which are more rubbery.

We will update on durability once we have ample time to test over the summer. This came with 12 pairs, so even if durability is an issue, we have plenty of replacements!

I've been really happy with these polyurethane coated gloves which have a slightly tacky feel to them that lets me do things like pick up plant pots and hold tools without them sliding out of my grip. I am constantly texting with my best friend and so the touchscreen fingertip, while being less protective, was very appreciated here because if I am not too dirty, I can keep on texting with my body without having to slip off my gloves every few minutes.

These fit true to size and are exactly as expected. I've worn a lot of different thin nitrile and other similar gloves in the past and these are a good standard quality version of the polyurethane ones.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment