Monday, September 9, 2019

Wells Lamont Women's Synthetic Leather Work Gloves with Touch Screen Capability, High Dexterity, Medium

Wells Lamont Women's Synthetic Leather Work Gloves with Touch Screen Capability, High Dexterity, Medium (7707M)

Wells Lamont Women's Synthetic Leather Work Gloves with Touch Screen Capability, High Dexterity, Medium (7707M)

I love the color, look and fit of these gloves. I guess I am just rough on gloves but I have holes in these after 10 days. I loved them, they were comfy and fit my small hands. Unfortunately, the finger seams are ripping out and I’ve worn off the touch screen part already. I used them to move lumber, clear brush and move some pavers. It is hard to find smaller gloves that durable, my search continues.

I love these gloves! I do package delivery part-time (load truck with packages then drive & deliver). I can write and use my scanner while wearing the gloves. The index finger is beginning to wear out, but for what I paid these are still worth it. I'll order more as I need them. I might look for a thinner glove for summer, but these have saved my hands the past 2 months.

I have warn this brand of gloves for years. Being on the farm, they are durable, non slipping but yet not hot like a leather glove. I can not find any more at the previous place of purchase so now buy from Amazon.

I wanted the mechanix women's glove but it was too pricey. Needed it for changing my starter on my honda accord coupe and it did the job whilst protect my little fingers. So, it's multi-purpose kind of. The material is thick and it's well sewn. I personally wish it was a little thinner.

I garden and farm. These fit perfect and I love the reinforced area over the knuckles and that I can wash them!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High-dexterity gloves protect your hands while you work. Durable synthetic leather palm is lightly padded for added comfort.
  • First finger and thumb are touch-screen compatible while the Wrist design makes it easy to slip gloves on and off.
  • Stretch fit spandex back for a flexible fit. Wells Lamont - Stubborn About Quality since 1907.

Description

Wells Lamont 7707M Synthetic Leather High Dexterity Women’s Work Gloves help keep your hands comfortable and protected while you’re hard at work. The first finger and thumb of each glove are touch-screen compatible, so you can easily use your touch-screen device without having to remove your gloves. These high-dexterity gloves have a stretch-fit spandex back for flexibility, and the padded knuckle strap provides extra protection. The wrist design makes these gloves easy to slip on and off. These Wells Lamont Insulated Synthetic Leather Cold Weather Gloves are machine washable, and come with a durable, synthetic leather palm that is lightly padded for additional comfort. Wells Lamont - Stubborn about Quality since 1907.



Great product and performance

Fit allows for good grip when working in yard. Love being able to use smart phone without having to remove the gloves.

Easy on/off. No Velcro. Perfect fit

excellent work gloves. worth the money.

Great gloves, feels secure and gotten me through some tricky car situations

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment