Monday, September 9, 2019

CLC Custom Leathercraft 145M Tradesman Glove,

CLC Custom Leathercraft 145M Tradesman Glove, Medium

CLC Custom Leathercraft 145M Tradesman Glove, Medium

I previously had a pair of the 147L "safety tradesman" gloves which I liked very much. However, CLC have discontinued them. I e-mailed the company and asked for the nearest equivalent which they said was the 145L.

As others have said, these gloves run small. Large in the previous model fit fine, but the "new large" is tight -- especially the fingers. Both the old and new models are made in China. Except for the tight fit, the new gloves seem to be well assembled and finished.

The palms and fingers of the old model had a suede-like leather re-enforcement. On Amazon, the new model is advertised as having a "Clarino" synthetic re-enforcement. However, the gloves delivered had a slightly shiny bumpy plastic re-enforcement material which was called "Syntrex" on the label. It doesn't look as durable as the suede, though admittedly I haven't worn them much yet.

Why, oh why, must manufacturers fiddle and mess and change products that are fine?

When I received the gloves they looked different then the picture but they are very comfortable and are durable. I wear them pretty much all the time on the nights and weekends. Don't wear out like the cheap ones.

As of 6/11/14:
I have used these gloves pretty much every day since I got them (about 3 weeks). Not the whole day but for a few hours every evening. I also took them on an ATV trip and they did well. I just noticed last night that the tip of the pinky has come open on the side closest to the right ring finger. Doesn't seem that they are as durable as I would like. I will keep using them and see how long they last.

Defininately fit, as expected. Comfortable and certainly lasted longer than similar gloves bought at Lowes for 50% more.
I do a lot of hardscape walls/patios, these certainly outlasted the more expensive ones.

This is my 2nd pair and I love working with them. They are so good it is easy to accomplish many tasks without taking them off. I rake, shovel, wind hoses and work my two horses with them on...very comfortable to wear.

These are the gloves you want for summer outdoor work that's rough on the hands. You can pick up all kinds of wood without splinteres, logs, bricks, etc. anything that's rough on the hands. Note these are good for summer work, as they're not heavy for winter weather. They're also good for hiking through thick forest or woods so your hands don't get all cut up from branches and all when you're walking.

Also there is a great piece of terry cloth on the back of the top of the thumb to wipe your brow or face of sweat. Plus the back of the glove zips shut with velcro so you don't get all that crud down the glove when lifting or putting stuff down.

A reall great glove for the warm, hot weather. If you want an insulated glove for cold weather work, these are not the one.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Flexible Neoprene wrist cuff keeps debris out
  • Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy off.
  • Clarino synthetic leather palms, tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretcing and hardening
  • Textured grip palm pads for better grip, extra wear and durability
  • Flex-Spot thumb design for better flexibility

Description

Synthetic leather palms, tough, soft and comfortable to wear, resists shrinking, stretching and hardening with textured grip palm pads for better grip, extra wear and durability. Flex-Spot thumb design for better flexibility. Flexible Neoprene wrist cuff keeps debris out. Wing closing wrist strap for perfect adjustments and easy-on, easy off.



Really like these work gloves. Im a scientific glassblower so i do alot of manual labor from moving oxygen and propane tanks to building workbenches and installing ventilation etc, These are great hand protection, and surprisingly sleek and comfortable for the price. Big fan of CLC products in general.

these are the best CLC gloves....they have re-enforced padding everywhere...

very sturdy, a little stiff on finger joints.

These were first tight and something to get use to, but when using it regularly I got use to it and loved it. Unfortunately I lost time on one of the working sites. Otherwise I will buy them again when I can.

My husband had the 130 version which is no longer easy to find, and he had to get a new pair because he lost one. I did my research and found that these would be a great replacement. He loves them!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment