Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Wells Lamont Canvas Work Gloves, Standard Weight, Wearpower, Large, 3 Pack

Wells Lamont Canvas Work Gloves, Standard Weight, Wearpower, Large, 3 Pack (48LF)

Wells Lamont Canvas Work Gloves, Standard Weight, Wearpower, Large, 3 Pack (48LF)

I have tried several versions of this type of canvas work glove(this is for a light industrial/work location) from multiple suppliers and I have reviewed some of them. They claimed greater density than these Wells Lamont Canvas style/model 48LF gloves. After using them though I don't care about density but material and thread quality.

The material and thread are better than the others without a doubt(does not rip as easily from friction and does not shed lint like others). I use one pair of this glove until it starts to develop holes, depending on the work load it(the pair) can last 1-3 weeks. This is compared to 1-5 days for the other gloves sold by the dozen(low durability is unacceptable for me).

The one negative is that these gloves are not as form fitting as the other canvas(or claimed to be canvas) gloves and have an oversized appearance on my normally [men's] size "L"(Large) hands, they are probably standardized to size "XL" to allow for more customers of this "1 size only" glove. The other negative - quantity - only 6 gloves total in the package, I have to re-order these frequently(most recently - almost every month).

If I find better gloves of the same type I will review them, at this point these are the best I have tried. I also use rubber/latex coated gloves but for different purposes. This glove offers some limited protection from the cold but I would not recommend it for a cold and wet environment.

have used these for running all my life - now hard to find

they are what I expected

Durable work glove....love them..

Great work gloves


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Protect your hands while you're hard at work. Knit wrist helps keep out dirt and debris while the straight thumb design provides an easy grip.
  • Wearpower Plus standard weight polyester/cotton blend canvas material.
  • Clute cut ensures that there are no uncomfortable seams on the palm. Wells Lamont - Stubborn About Quality since 1907.

Description

Wells Lamont 48LF Natural Knit Work Gloves, Standard Weight, Large, 3-Pairs - Our basic Wearpower standard weight 8 oz. natural poly / cotton canvas glove. Snug knit wrist helps to keep out dirt and debris. A household favorite for many. Wearpower jersey fabric lasts three times longer than plain cotton. Versatile general use gloves. Knit wrist helps to keep out dirt and debris. Poly - cotton blend canvas is breathes and wicks moisture. Works great as glove liner.



they are excellent work gloves which I USE A LOT

Finally, a source of nice canvass painters gloves. These used to be easy to find at a store. Not anymore. Glad I searched and found these on 'mazon.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment