Saturday, May 25, 2019

Whitmor Deluxe Ironing Board Cover and Pad - Medallion

Whitmor Deluxe Ironing Board Cover and Pad - Medallion Gray

Whitmor Deluxe Ironing Board Cover and Pad - Medallion Gray

my mom taught me that when you replace an ironing board cover to always keep the padding from the old one on the board as over time you build up the padding. I have a life time of padding and this cover is nicely padded as well so my board is luxurious! fabrics don't stick to it. very nice cover!!

This is a very nice cover for my ironing board. I don’t typically care what my ironing board looks like since it’s not on display, but the design is quite nice. The cover is thick, which I wasn’t expecting. It fit my board perfectly and was very easy to install. While I’ve not had it long enough to know how it will hold up, it does seem like it will last as it seems to be good quality. I can’t imagine one of the more expensive covers being any nicer.

Looks great in my laundry room! It was a little wrinkled when it came but after being stretched on the iron board a few weeks, it has smoothed out. It is padded which is nice and the pattern is so cute! It definitely pops against my teal walls!

It is what it is... an inexpensive ironing board cover. Was a little disappointed that the padding was so thin. I have an ironing board that has a metal grid on the top (similar to the grid on wrought iron patio furniture) and the pattern appears on certain fabrics. It eventually all but disappears, but if you know that it's there - you can still faintly see the pattern. A thicker pad would make this a much better option.

This caver is entirely adequate. It is not the best on the market, but the best for anything close to the money. I expect it will last a while, but the soft foam will undoubtedly collapse under dozens or hundreds of uses. I am completely satisfied. The fit is excellent.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Give your ironing board a new look; scorch resistant cover and sewn-in protective pad
  • Tailored nose pocket design fits standard ironing boards
  • Heavy-duty stretch cord binding securely keeps cover in place
  • Dimensions: 15 x 54 inches
  • Beautiful appearance so you can iron your clothing in style.
  • Cover has a thick protective, sewn-in fiber pad
  • Iron your clothes with confidence; scorch resistant cover
  • Whitmor's Service Guarantee - we stand by our products, if you have any problems, contact us for help
  • Only cover - not the stand.Bungee cord
  • SCORCH-COAT application protects against stain and scorch
  • Tailored nose pocket designed for easier installation
  • Heavy-duty stretch cord binding keeps cover securely in place
  • Fits standard board, 13-15 in W, 52-54 in L
  • 3 Year Guarantee

Description

Whitmor's Deluxe Ironing Board Covers & Pad are 100% Cotton, provide the perfect texture to support your ironing needs. The covers are removable and adjustable, using a stretch fit system, ranging from 13-15 Inch wide & 52-54 Inch long (standard ironing boards). Their "Scorch Coat" is resistant to stains and scorching..  Whitmor is a 4th generation family-owned and operated business. Since 1946, Whitmor has been dedicated to bringing organization home by creating products that simplify everyday life. Ensuring that those products are built with integrity, value, and innovation is our commitment to you. And our promise is that we will always be here for you should you ever need us as we stand behind our product 100%.   Whitmor customer service is available in English and Spanish Monday through Friday from 8am - 4:30pm CST.  Call us and we will gladly assist you in your language.  Whitmor customer service Department, 1-888-944-8667



This ironing board cover is more tan than gray with white background. Kind of on the thin side but the fit is great. I guess for the price if you don't mind the off color, it's good for the price. I will be returning it for the turquoise.

Can't believe I waited this long to replace my old ironing board cover. My old one was over 30 years old and really worn.
This new one was so easy to put on and it really looks dramatically better. Makes ironing almost fun.

For some reason, it didn't have "Cover" on there when I first ordered it (or maybe I just missed it)--still kept it because I like the design.

It's really thick, and I actually like this pad better than the one on the ironing board I eventually purchased.

Such a pretty cover and it goes well with my decor in the laundry room!!! It’s functional, durable, well cushioned and perfect on my ironing board!

This is better quality than I was expecting. The design is super cute. The padding is thick. I used it to replace my 10 plus year old ironing board padding. Saved me tons of money from buying a brand new ironing board.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment