Saturday, May 25, 2019

Mechanix Wear - Original Wolf Grey Tactical Gloves (X-Large,

Mechanix Wear - Original Wolf Grey Tactical Gloves (X-Large, Grey)

Mechanix Wear - Original Wolf Grey Tactical Gloves (X-Large, Grey)

This is my second pair of these gloves. They're incredibly comfortable and still durable. The only reason I bought new ones is because they were stolen at work and when I found them, they had been cut in the palm of the hand. I taped it back and used it for some time afterwards, but tape is only so good and it was time to replace them. I will wear buy them again when these wear out!

This product performs as described.

The gloves are relatively durable; YMMV depending on the amount of use and stress. Relatively good dexterity in exchange for the durability, but are not high dexterity. A good glove for its price point.

The material does stretch out with use. This reduces the snug fit, but the fast fit (wrist) continues to function normally.

I recommend this product to anyone seeking a functional work glove that offers light protection, and is cost effective.

i love these gloves. They are durable and easy to clean. I used them previously as a mechanic (the black tactical pair not auto mechanic variety).

If they got really greasy, I would just pump some heavy duty hand cleaner or other cleanser on the gloves while i'm wearing them and 'wash my hands.' and let it sit. Chemicals never seemed to hurt them -- oil, brake cleaner, pb blaster, hydraulic, brake, transmission, ps fluid, sea-foam -- whatever. I'm sure the manufacturer recommends otherwise, and I full well expected them to just melt and disintegrate, but they can take serious abuse.

I've even used gasoline to clean stubborn stain on the new gray ones. It worked, but I had to wash them with some laundry soap, dish soap, and such a few times to get rid of gasoline smell -- not recommended except in extreme circumstances.

they seem to run just a touch big. I used their sizing guide. I was just over the boundary and should have ordered the smaller size, HOWEVER its not a huge difference between two sizes. These 'fit,' but they arent quite as 'snug' as i'd like (unless they just come out of the dryer). I'd perhaps even settle for initial 'tight' that was broken in with wear.

Great function, good fit. These gloves are durable and add some degree of protection from scratches/abrasions but are not so thick as to lose dexterity. Ordinarily, these gloves breathe pretty well, but I wear these underneath nitrile gloves for PPE which keeps then from breathing so it's a big plus for me they are machine washable. This is my second pair of these so I can alternate them. I have been using the other pair the same way for years and they hold up well. I love these gloves.

These are great gloves to keep in my EDC bag. I wanted something lightweight for those cool days or the times when I'm only going to be outside in the cold for a few minutes. I love the loop on the end to pull them on easier. The hand chart is correct for my size.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Form-fitting Wolf Grey TrekDry keeps hands cool and comfortable
  • Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit
  • Seamless single layer palm provides optimal dexterity
  • Nylon web pull strap
  • Machine washable

Description

The Original Wolf Grey provides law enforcement and special forces with tactical hand protection fit for urban environments. Durable 0.8mm synthetic leather protects your palm and fingers from abrasion without sacrificing valuable dexterity in the field. Breathable TrekDry conforms to the natural movement of your hand to keep them cool and comfortable in varying environments. When not in use, the nylon web pull strap positioned beneath each wrist provides convenient storage to a chest rig or pack.



Mechanix gloves are great for Crossfit and a Garage Gym. I live in a winter area and these keep the cold bars from freezing my skin!

I love these gloves. I wear them as work gloves at home, at work as a firefighter (non fire calls) and at the crossfit gym.

I really like these gloves! I think the color is unusual but it's cool! I also like the loop at the wrist so I can put them on a clip.

I am a Range Safety Officer and I use these when shooting the heavy calibers. They work well and are stylish. Many shooters have asked what they are. They are just what I need, nothing more, nothing less and at a fair price.

These look and fit pretty good. I will probably purchase more in the future. They are light-duty though. If you are in construction or handling steel all day long, they will not last. Mechanics does make a heavy duty glove for that.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment