Thursday, May 30, 2019

Ergodyne Squids 3405 Glove Grabber with Belt Clip,

Ergodyne Squids 3405 Glove Grabber with Belt Clip, Black

Ergodyne Squids 3405 Glove Grabber with Belt Clip, Black

Ergodyne Squids® 3405 Grabber with Belt Clip, Black

If you are on the fence about buying these, I can say this brand is top notch compared to everything else. We have a work truck that sells a knock-off version of these for a much higher price. If you get the belt ones like I did, they fit fine for MOLLE strapping.

The plastic they use is solid (nothing chincy about it) and the grabber part is STRONG. You'll never worry about your gloves pulling off if you brush into something or if you have to deal with tight entryways.

I want to try out the suction cup version of this next.

Slips on and off of my belt with ease, yet it stays attached securely.
There are built in safety release "cutouts" which allow the glove clip to break free in the event it gets entangled in something.
I've had my gloves get caught on multiple occasions and each time the glove clip has released itself without a hitch. It easily reattaches without trouble and works perfect.

I am forever trying to figure out where to stow my sunglasses when I am at work, which often requires me to make multiple trips in and out of buildings. Typically, I hang them from the neck of my shirt, but they invariably fall off at some point, and I don't notice, which means I either have to go looking for them, or someone has to keep telling me that my glasses fell off! Problem solved with this little gadget!!

This thing is great! I like how it puts the swivel point of the clip above my belt so the gloves sit higher rather than hanging too low. Perfect amount of grab too, they never fall off but also aren't too hard to take out when I need them.

I've been using these things for nearly 7 years now, but the 2 parts would often separate and/or the belt clip would fall off and I'd have to go hunting for my gloves all over the plant. In the end I ditched the belt clip and just passed a cheap carabineer through the eye on the grabber and haven't had a problem since then. It worked so well that 2 other guys at work have asked me to get them the same setup for them. Note that the gripper does wear out over time, but my first one didn't break for nearly 4 years and the second has lasted for 3 without any problems.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Grabber-Belt Clip: Where are your gloves? They're clipped to your belt for when you need 'em!
  • Clips to belts, tool belts, pants and other clothing
  • Detachable, usable with 'beeners, D-rings, etc
  • Dielectric/ non-conductive material
  • Durable, ultra-resilient acetal copolymer

Description

Squids Grabbers hold gloves and darn near everything else you might want close at hand. Rags, caps, water bottles—you name it. Workers love 'em because they're a snap to use for every style, thickness and application. With designs that attach to belt loops or clip onto whatever, these non-conductive, lightweight wunderclips offer safety-related grab-ability in a rugged rainbow of cosmic colors, from midnight black to super nova orange.



Keeping my gloves on me at all times is necessary at work. Having this on my belt is super convenient. It also frees up my back pocket. Which is where I use to stuff and store my gloves when not in use. I only wish there was a metal version of this, as these will break after a certain point. I've gone through a couple a year. Though for the price and convenience, they're worth it.

Use this on my duty belt and couldn’t work without it. Super convienent to be able to clip gloves or whatever onto for a time being. Its been through plenty of tough situations and has not broke

They are great for holding gloves, no more dropping a glove somewhere, also use it to hold my headlamp when not in use, if you work at night like I do.

A fantastic little clip for your gloves. Holds them tight. I use it in conjunction with my Set Wear belt and high-heat gloves. Price is great and so is the quality. I might have to pick up another one for holding my yard work gloves.

these are really good for holding up my gloves. very comfortable for wearing on the belt loop

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment