Sunday, May 26, 2019

Mechanix FastFit Multicam Gloves,

Mechanix FastFit Multicam Gloves, X-Large

Mechanix FastFit Multicam Gloves, X-Large

I wanted these primarily for pistol shooting. I am active law enforcement and I deer hunt with a Encore Pro Hunter .460 S&W. I usually shoot .454 Casull ammo in it but it is still quite a thump. You just don't shoot it without gloves.

I had a pair very much like these years ago and have been hunting for a replacement ever since. These are exactly what I was looking for. They pull on easy yet feel solid when you squeeze. They are lightweight enough that fiddling with triggers, mag releases, etc... should not be an issue. If I had to critique, I wish I had gotten a size smaller. Its just my preference when shooting a pistol. In my opinion, gloves that squeeze back when you tighten your grip make for a stronger grip overall. I think these will be great in the field!

This is my second pair of these. First pair is about 3 years old and still holding up - but showing some wear around the index finger.
I use them for shooting competition virtually every weekend. Make sure you get a size that fits nice & snug - it will form perfectly to your hand since the material is flexible.
The palm & finger face provide excellent grip with no stick; The elastic cuff has stayed true and snug; The pull-on loop at the wrist base is perfect.

Extremely comfortable and great grip on them. I've worn other "tactical" gloves in Iraq and Afghanistan that rubbed your knuckles raw. These are good air flow and no rubbing yet. I wish I had these over there.

Inexpensive but very durable. They have saved my hands from many injuries. Just keep away from flame and high heat, as the palms are not leather, but polymer.

xl fit me great and liked them so much I ordered another pair...


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Glove Size: X-Large - Finger Length: 5. 71-5. 98 inches, Palm Width: 3. 86-4. 33 inches / Breathable Trek Dry keeps your hands cool and comfortable.
  • Stretch-elastic cuffs create a secure fit. / Anatomically designed two-piece palm eliminates material bunching.
  • Pinched fingertip construction improves fingertip strength and durability.
  • High-dexterity 0. 6mm synthetic leather infused with touchscreen technology.
  • Nylon carrier loops for storage. / Machine washable.

Description

The next generation of Fast Fit tactical gloves are here. Take control with high-dexterity 0. 6mm synthetic leather and stay connected with full touchscreen technology in the palm of your hands. The Fast Fit delivers an unmatched fit with Trek Dry evaporative cooling, and rugged carrier loops for storage in the field.



Use for hunting purposes and these are super comfortable and seem very durable.

I work in the pipeline industry, the gloves are very durable. If they get covered in Oil, no problem. Spray them off and throw them in the washing machine with the work clothes. Good as new then. I normally wear a size large, I purchased extra-L and they fit perfect. Not to tight or loose, I highly recommend them.

I ride a motorcycle, and had to keep removing a glove to use the BT phone apps. These gloves work as advertised!

comfortable and easy on and off.

Great for the field. Washable. Durable but comfortable. Simple. Just get them.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment