Thursday, May 30, 2019

CURAD Basic Care Vinyl Disposable Exam Gloves, Large (Pack of

CURAD Basic Care Vinyl Disposable Exam Gloves, Large (Pack of 300)

CURAD Basic Care Vinyl Disposable Exam Gloves, Large (Pack of 300)

Love these gloves. I use them for everything, dishes, taking care of my mom (incontinence), dusting, everything. My hands tend to get really dry so I put a good lotion on at night and wear the gloves to bed overnight.

Nothing was liked least. It is a very good product, Worked very well.. Liked it very much.

We have used other brands and they tear when putting them on; these are very strong and flexible and would highly recommend them.

work great

I love the product.
Rossana


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Medical Grade
  • Use for First Aid, Health Care,Diabetic Care and Pet Care
  • 300 gloves
  • Non-sterile, Fits either hand, Single use only

Description

Curad, a leading brand hospitals use. Basic care vinyl exam gloves. Great for frequent changes. Barrier from dirt and germs. Product is not made with natural rubber latex. Non-sterile. Powder-free. Single-use only. Fits either hand. Includes 300 vinyl disposable gloves.



A little bit better quality, but it was worth it, once in a while.

The effectiveness of keeping away dirt and germs.

I use vinyl gloves for everything! From cooking, cleaning and picking up yard waste. These are very durable and cost efficient!

Nice

I love these gloves because they're strong and since that i'm allergic to the latex ones, these work well for me. The price was right too. But the lg was a little big for me. So next time I'll get the med.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment