Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tiger Grip Orange Superior Grip Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Large Box of 100 - Great for Mechanics, Auto

Tiger Grip Orange Superior Grip Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Large Box of 100 - Great for Mechanics, Auto Hobbyists, Industrial & Manual Laborers, Cleaning Work & More EPPCO 08844S

Tiger Grip Orange Superior Grip Disposable Nitrile Gloves, Large Box of 100 - Great for Mechanics, Auto Hobbyists, Industrial & Manual Laborers, Cleaning Work & More EPPCO 08844S

These are my new favorite disposable gloves. I go through a lot of these things and have mil thicknesses from 2 to 8 so I can tailor the right thickness of glove to the right job. These Tiger Grip 8 mil gloves are top notch. They are incredibly difficult to tear and can go for hours of punishment without failing. They are well made and fit comfortably. The texture, a series of bumps in the material, help keep a good grip on stuff when it is slippery. Overall, a very excellent addition to my glove collection.

So far I have been very pleased with these. I was looking for something that was thicker, and would at least hold up to one day of a car project. While I have not put these through a big test, using the first set, seems like they will achieve what I want.

The Large fits my hand well, I am normally a large. The thickness is evadent, and the little bumps seem like they will help when trying to loosen an oil filter, or anything else that could be slick.

I will update, if I find this review needs to be down graded.

I did look around and read many reviews, and actually stayed away from the black gloves that I had used in the past, because new reviews made it clear the quality, and thickness of the gloves had dropped. Hopfully these will stick with what they have. Willing to pay a little more if it will at lease last all day. And the orange makes it easy to find, if you take it off and sit it on an engine bay.

I normally buy the medium size for these. But I always thought they were a bit tight. I bought the Large size instead on my recent purchase, and now they fit perfectly. I recommend you buy a size larger than you are used to. The do run a bit tight. I have admit that the previous tight fit was fine, sometimes I felt they were a pain to take off. Especially if I wanted to reuse them. The Large size come off without a fight.

As a diesel and heavy equipment tech I have tried several gloves over the years, these are by far the best!!!! They are hard to tear and I actually have found they offer good cut protection. I have gotten fewer bloody knuckles from using them.

The grips on these gloves help alot! No more pulling off your gloves to do tediously fine work. It's almost like they aren't there!

My wife also uses these gloves in the kitchen when making salsa or any other task that requires a lot of cutting. She loves then as well!
They are a reasonable price comparison to others and the value is far beyond your normal gloves you buy at the store or off a tool truck.

I use these disposable gloves when working on vehicles. They're thicker than some others out there and hold up very well.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Raised textured surface for superior grip
  • 7-mil thickness superior grip
  • Powder-free and latex-free
  • Hi-vis orange color easily seen in dark engine compartments

Description

Raised textured surface for superior grip 7-mil thickness superior grip powder-free and latex-free hi-vis orange color easily seen in dark engine compartments.



Excellent gloves. The ribbed finish makes them stronger than the usual gloves, but still maintains a good feel for mechanical and other work. Might be nice to have a version about 2 inches longer to extend the protection further up the wrist.

These gloves are your best bang for your buck, I’ve been using them for some time and their better than all your “ name brands” the 1! Con, they run small. If you a normal large, order extra large.

OUR UTILITY TECH GUYS LOVE THEM. HEAVY DUTY AND HAVE THE GRIPPER TEXTURE ON THEM. GREAT IF HANDLING TOOLS IN WET CONDITIONS

The cost is high, you can make one pair last all day at work! Cost way to much

Only disposable gloves I buy, very good for automotive, very hard to tear

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment