Sunday, May 26, 2019

Cestus Vibration Series TrembleX-5 Neoprene Polychloroprene Anti-Vibration Glove, Work, Large, Black (Pack of

Cestus Vibration Series TrembleX-5 Neoprene Polychloroprene Anti-Vibration Glove, Work, Large, Black (Pack of 1 Pair)

Cestus Vibration Series TrembleX-5 Neoprene Polychloroprene Anti-Vibration Glove, Work, Large, Black (Pack of 1 Pair)

PROS: First off, I love these gloves! I have tried a few other methods of reducing vibration on my hands, and these are by far the best! I use them with a chiropractic massager daily for 1 - 2 hours for deep tissue massaging which used to kill my palms. I tried winter gloves, pillows around the house, and some cycling gloves to no avail. These gel / honeycomb pads worked perfectly, and going on 3 months now and they are still just as durable as the day I got them!

CONS: the fit was a bit tight on the fingers. I wouldn’t consider my hands oddly shaped, but the finger openings were overly restrictive. I simply slit them open a bit on the sides and they have not torn any further. Has been a comfortable, great fit with that modification!

I bought these after I had carpal tunnel surgery to wear when I use a sander or a skil saw. They work great to reduce the affects of vibrations numbing my hands.

I suffer from arthritis, these gloves cut vibration from lawn mowers, hedge clippers and other such equipment by at least 60%. That's is my opinion, I am sure others will feel different on the percent levels.
But, I highly recommend them. Very well made, take great to washing with the garden hose to get the sweat out.

Size seems to run a bit small, it is quite difficult to remove these after bike riding. Rather pricey but I think you get what you pay for, as they work better than 3 different padded gloves I have tried in the past. Next time I will get the 2x extra large size.

I bought these for a friend who has arthritis and the vibration of power tools or the lawn mower makes his hands hurt. These have really helped. I wish the manufacturer would make a seat cushion out of the same thing that makes these gloves so effective. We’ve tried similar products and these have worked the best!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Patented Hexagonal Memory Gel anti-vibration pods absorb the vibrations from impact and power tools
  • Neoprene polychloroprene resists damage from sun, ozone, weather and damage from flexing
  • Terry cloth sweat wipe and adjustable wrist strap
  • Stretchy, padded knuckle
  • Handyman member tested and recommended; hand washable, hang dry

Description

Cestus Vibration Series TrembleX leading anti-vibration glove reduces strain by immensely absorbing vibrations and impact from small to heavy duty tools using the design registered Hexagonal Memory Gel pads placed in key areas of your palm. Adjustable wrist closure, EZ pull tab. With its fingerless design, TrembleX-5 is the "convertible top" option and provides a tacky silicon surface for optimum grip. Ideal for impact tools, vibrating tools, demolition, construction, pit crew, chainsaw artist, tree trimming, motorcycle and industrial work.



My husband is a mechanic and uses an impact air tool all day. He said the gloves improve the beating his arms have been taking.

These gloves do what they are represented to do. Having had carpal tunnel surgery on both hands, these gloves allow me to continue my interest in woodworking. Excellent and effective product.

Tight fit at first but molds to your hands in time. Does reduce vibration. Not 100% but not under 50%

I wish these weren't so expensive but I use them for long distance bike riding and they work the best of any that I've tried.

Non-label use--these help with grip on kettle bells at the gym and prevent me from getting tendonitis in my hands, while leaving my fingertips available for finer work.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment