Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Tillman 1500YPP Split Cowhide/Canvas 3 Piece Palm Work Gloves,

Tillman 1500YPP Split Cowhide/Canvas 3 Piece Palm Work Gloves, Large|Pkg.12

Tillman 1500YPP Split Cowhide/Canvas 3 Piece Palm Work Gloves, Large|Pkg.12

I just wanted to comment on the quality of this glove. I have been using this glove for 2 winters of cold, wet, & snowy Wisconsin weather. These are the only gloves that I have found to stand up to the riggers of flatbed truck driving duties. I would say that the more you use the glove, the better it feels, so it will need a break in period. The glove withstood the cold rain, snow, & diesel fuel with the palms turning to a darkish brown almost shinny black, but even when the outside glove was wet, it keep my hands dry & warm. Yes the price seems steep, but you are getting 12 pair of gloves for this price. I usually buy a package of these & keep 1 or 2 for myself & than hand the rest out for Christmas gifts. These are a big crowd pleaser for the working man & once he puts them on, you'll see a big smile across the face. These gloves work for me as I always need to replace them. They don't fall apart, they walk away.......


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Sale Unit: PAIR

Description

Tillman 1500yppb; bwn imp w/patch [PRICE is per PAIR]



Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment