Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Magid PGP55TS ProGrade Plus Deluxe Grain Goatskin Glove, Women's

Magid PGP55TS ProGrade Plus Deluxe Grain Goatskin Glove, Women's Small

Magid PGP55TS ProGrade Plus Deluxe Grain Goatskin Glove, Women's Small

I just received these gloves and cannot testify to their durability yet, but will review other aspects of them. I purchased these in a size large and they are true to size as I have bigger hands.There is a small space at the top of the fingers but not enough to keep me from doing the work on the farm. I did try these gloves with my cell phone but I had no success. They are not advertised as being phone compatible, but the finger tips looked like they might work. There is padding on the top of these gloves which helps to keep the chill off and the palms are a thin soft vinyl material. The thumb panel has a stretchy terry-like fabric for easy movement. So far we are pleased with this product. I will review again after some use.

I've really been enjoying these gloves. I've worked in the garden probably 18+ hours since I got them and they are holding up wonderfully to some serious wear and tear. I'll probably end up getting another pair just to keep on hand and in case I can't find them again in the future, though I don't think I'll need a replacement any time soon. The leather is still working great, the stitching is solid, I've enjoyed the bit of terry cloth on the thumb to wipe sweat or itch my face with my gloves on. Also the velcro wrists are great as well, all around a great product.

Second pair, but only because I misplace originals and I liked them so well I decided to buy another pair, until originals show up. I've used them extensively for more than just gardening. Keeps the asparagus fern thorns away from my fingers while still being thin enough for detail gardening with my herbs. Not too hot. Appear to be well made. I guess I had the first pair for at least 6 months and expect that they will continue to hold up well. Definitely worth the extra couple bucks for the quality & durability from the typical thin cloth cheap ones.

Size is true. I am a rancher and needed some work gloves that would be durable as well as keep my hands soft. These gloves are very nice. Have washed with the laundry...they didn't shrink nor did the leather get stiff.

perfect perfect fit comfortable Instead of wearing them as work gloves, I weqring them as regular gloves when I go out. They are too attractive to use s work gloves


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Soft, flexible premium quality goatskin leather palm
  • Four way stretch spandex back
  • Extended palm and foam padded knuckle for increased comfort and improved dexterity
  • Hook and loop wrist closure
  • Terrycloth thumb brow wipe

Description

Soft, flexible premium quality goatskin leather palm with four-way stretch spandex back makes this glove irresistibly comfortable and hard working. With an extended palm and comfortable foam padded knuckle, it's sized for a woman's hand to provide improved dexterity. Hook and loop closure with side vent spandex panel keeps debris out and glove secure. Terrycloth thumb brow wipe.

Magid Glove & Safety is America’s leading manufacturer, importer, and distributor of work gloves and personal protective equipment (PPE), including first aid products and protective and disposable clothing. In today's rapidly changing work environment, product demands continue to evolve, requiring safety manufacturers to grow with the challenge. MAGID stays ahead of the curve by anticipating market needs and developing innovative products. Our dedication to this and our strong work ethic are reasons why customers choose MAGID as their PPE partner.

Our mechanics gloves take the punishment so your hands don’t. Made out of synthetic material, our gloves offer great dexterity and grip, while still maintaining maximum comfort, durability and protection. For extra protection depending on your line of work, you may also be interested in our selection of chemical resistant gloves. Buy wholesale mechanic gloves today from Magid Glove & Safety! Your hands will be thanking you.



Flexible, allow me to work wearing them. They keep soil and water out, yet allow my hands to breathe. I am a Master Gardener, and have tried many gloves. I like the adjustable wristband.

These are among the best gloves I've bought. Nice padding, sizing is correct, everything about them is quality. They feel great on the hand. I expect they will last the season and then some.

these gloves are a perfect fit and keep my hands (and manicure!) from getting ruined. Excellent purchase...will buy them again when these need replacing.

Good comfortable gloves. I use them at work, industrial setting. Seam along the pinky on my dominant hand broke after about 2 weeks. Oh well.

I am very happy with these gloves. The small actually fits and the fingers are long enough to be comfortable. The palms are real leather - unlike my former pair which had so-called leather that peeled away quickly. I like the fabric backs, the fitted wrists, and the terry thumbs. Great quality.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment