Monday, September 2, 2019

Cotton Jersey Work Gloves , 7792P12, Size: Large, Brown,

Cotton Jersey Work Gloves , 7792P12, Size: Large, Brown, 12-Pack

Cotton Jersey Work Gloves , 7792P12, Size: Large, Brown, 12-Pack

I like these gloves for colder weather because I put one pair inside of a another pair. Doubling them up makes them warmer and when the outside pair get tore up I just keep replacing them with a new pair. Works great for what I do. Construction. A cheap way to keep your hands warm and still be able to work with gloves on.

These were just what my husband was looking for and he's happy with them.

Cadet is an excellent size for women and/or children. I'm glad I took a chance on estimating the size to be S (small), rather than purchasing medium size because the cadet fits so well, I'm able to do much more work without having to do much adjusting.

Great outdoor gloves. They have many uses for us and are easily washed for repeat wears.

These are my favorite gardening gloves: no plastic bits, tight wristbands, or other fancy stuff; just a good serviceable cotton that can be thrown in the washing machine as necessary and used as a cleaning rag once you wear holes in them. Suddenly they weren't available at the usual places, so I'm very glad to have found this source.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Men's large brown jersey work glove
  • This glove features a straight thumb and clute cut
  • The knit cuff will help keep the dirt out
  • 12 Pair Combo Pack
  • No Feature

Description

The 7792P12-L is a men's size large work glove in a convenient 12 pack. This is a brown jersey glove with a straight thumb, clute cut and knit cuff.



i bought these gloves because they are cheap, but feel so good on a cold winters day. they are a product of cotton from when america needed a good glove but now come from asia, however here they are and still cheap.

These are light weight gloves, quality is good. I actually was looking for something a little heavier weight - but if you are looking for a lighter weight jersey work glove, these may be exactly what you are looking for.

well made product . I use in my garden work and they hold up well!

I wear out a pair every 3 weeks and got tired of paying too much for them at Lowes. FINALLY broke down and bought them here. Same quality, much better price. Highly recommended.

I need to wear gloves alot in doing all of work that I do, on an everyday baseses These have worked for what I need to help me with keeping my hands in better shape.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment