Monday, September 2, 2019

Arthritis Gloves for Women and Men by Copper Compression Gear (Full Finger) 100% Guaranteed - Relieve

Arthritis Gloves for Women and Men by Copper Compression Gear (Full Finger) 100% Guaranteed - Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis, RSI, Carpal Tunnel, Swollen Hands, Tendonitis & More! (Pair of Gloves)

Arthritis Gloves for Women and Men by Copper Compression Gear (Full Finger) 100% Guaranteed - Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis, RSI, Carpal Tunnel, Swollen Hands, Tendonitis & More! (Pair of Gloves)

These gloves have saved my hands! I don't know how else to explain the amazing relief I have had since purchasing the Copper Compression gloves... I was skeptical but desperate so I figured I would give them a try. I was moved to tears when I woke up without the typical pain I always had! I am so grateful for this product and will be buying from them again!

I love them! I have Renaud Syndrome, and they really help to keep my fingers much warmer at work while typing. I don't have to tuck my hands under my arms constantly just to warm them up for a few minutes, just to get ice cold again moments later. And it only takes a few minutes to adjust to typing with them on. The seams are made to be where your fingernails are. They even work with my cell phone!

I had a stroke a few years ago and never regained feeling on my left side. Wearing a compression glove helps me to know where my hand is. But due to the overuse of my right hand I have osteoarthritis that has progressed very quickly. I decided to try these gloves for the pain on one side and the propriocensus on the other. I could not be happier with these gloves. Not only do they work great I can wear them almost all the time without hindrance.

I wear a large size glove but ordered these in a medium. They fit perfectly. I have only worn them once but after fifty yeas of repetitive work I have swollen arthritis hands. I already feel that they will be helpful for my swollen fingers. I would positively say that they are great. I felt the difference through out my entire hand. Also, very quick shipping ..thanks

great if you do absolutely nothing wearing them- I would feel bad giving them under 5 stars because I do believe in compression healing- but they pretty much fall apart pretty easily if you do any activity in them what-so-ever- but just sitting around or wearing them to bed, they probably would've worked wonderfully


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Breathable material
  • Comfortable compression
  • Latex-free
  • Helps relieve arthritis pain and stiffness
  • THE MOST COMFORTABLE Arthritis Glove ON THE MARKET - Copper Compression Gear Arthritis Gloves are extremely comfortable and can be worn everyday to help you feel better and get the support you need!

Description

Copper Compression Gear arthritis gloves provide comfortable compression to relieve soreness and tightness in joints and hands.



My mom LOVES them! When she left one behind at a store once, she made me go back to find it. She has nerve damage in her hand and she said it feels like it's "asleep" all the time and feels cold. She loves the light compression. She said it makes her feel like it's not tingling as much.

I HAVE SEVERE ARTHRITIS IN MY RIGHT HAND. ESPECIALLY IN THE LAST JOINTS ON MY THIRD, FOURTH, AND FIFTH FINGERS.
I'VE BEEN WEARING THESE GLOVES TO BED EVERY NIGHT. IN THE MORNING I HAVE NO PAIN. NONE!!
ON A SECOND PAIR OF GLOVES, I PLAN TO CUT OFF THE FINGERTIPS FOR MY INDEX FINGER AND THUMB SO I CAN WEAR THEM DURING THE DAY. I LOVE THESE GLOVES!!!

Arthritis Gloves By Copper Compression Gear (Full Finger) 100% GUARANTEED - Relieve Symptoms of Arthritis, RSI, Carpal Tunnel, Swollen Hands, Tendonitis & More! (Pair of Gloves - Medium)

To everyone thinking about purchasing copper compression products,

This is the very positive experience that I had with Copper Compression Gear. I had an issue with this product but the exceptional positive response that I received provided complete satisfaction. It is rare to get a response to resolve a problem you report about something purchased anywhere but Copper Compression Gear not only resolved the problem I had with the product to my complete satisfaction, the president of the company contacted me and offered me to choose any item from their store completely free of charge as gift to express how sorry he was that I was not completely satisfied wit my purchase. He explained that Copper Compression Gear is a family operated company dedicated to providing their customers with the highest quality products and service. I am totally convinced that Copper Compression Gear fulfills its promises and very highly recommend anyone to purchase from this exceptional company, I plan to make future purchases from Copper Compression Gear and hope anyone who may benefit from any copper compression products will place Copper Compression Gear at the top of their list of where to make their purchase.

Sincerely,
Stewart M. Schulz

I have osteoarthritis in my hands and it's become very difficult to do the usual mundane things that occupy our time - opening any type of container is a huge challenge - cleaning the shower after I use it - holding a knife or fork is troublesome - the list goes on and on. I do take medication for this but the medication does not relieve the symptoms that are there all the time. I have only had the gloves for a few days and I;m trying to be
conscientious of my need to wear the gloves. My fingers do feel better when I have the gloves on. Time will tell. It's nice to have something to fall back on for temporary relief. The gloves were delivered promptly and on time. I would buy from this seller again.

Used during pregnancy (wife) for edema, really swollen hands. Runs a bit big so it didn't compress her hands much but were a little helpful. Not a cure or miracle, just an option when there was nothing else. She has small hands and short fingers, so not the best for a petite person. UPDATE: The company contacted me and offered a full refund with no need to send back, just wanted to make a note of how excellent their customer service is, I would suggest trying this out and see if it works for you because there's no loss in the end if it doesn't!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment