Thursday, August 29, 2019

Youngstown Glove 12-3265-60-XL Ground Glove Performance Work Gloves, Extra-Large,

Youngstown Glove 12-3265-60-XL Ground Glove Performance Work Gloves, Extra-Large, Tan

Youngstown Glove 12-3265-60-XL Ground Glove Performance Work Gloves, Extra-Large, Tan

I needed some lighter duty gloves than my welding gloves for tacking and fitting. From the reviews I thought these would out last the driver gloves I normally get from the weld shop that only survive 2 weeks at best. They made it 2 weeks and then I noticed a finger had developed a hole. Not surprised about that because I'm super hard on gloves but was hoping for better. They had better fit and dexterity than the driver gloves but not able to keep up with my line of work. After a year I still keep buying them instead of the driver's gloves, so for light duty they work, seem to last around 3 weeks

Youngstown is the Cadillac of work gloves. These are great for handling firewood without getting splinters. Also, I use for clearing brush. I can grab a sticker bush and pull it out of the ground without stickers penetrating the glove palm. They are a good fit and are very comfortable. The leather is soft and very flexible, yet very tough.

I trim horses feet and sharp rasps etc are very tough on gloves. I have given some good reviews on gloves only to be disappointed that they did not last long at all before holes started to develop in the fingers etc. I started searching for a nice leather glove, preferably goatskin, that had double finger protections. THIS GLOVE NOT ONLY HAS THAT, BUT IS ALSO VERY COMFORTABLE. I have used this glove for several months and the fingers are still in GREAT shape. These are slightly more pricey than others - but well worth it!! Bought a pair for my partner in the farm, Steph, and she loves them also. I would give 10 stars for this product if I could!!

I work construction, and these are some of the best gloves I've ever owned. They are reinforced in just the right places, and are snug enough to retain a reasonable degree of dexterity for this type of glove. I definitely recommend these gloves!

The best leather work glove especially for those who work and wear gloves daily. An average pair of gloves last me a month or two. These gloves lasted me close to a year.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • This just might be the world's best all-purpose leather work glove
  • Modern, 3D glove pattern form-fits to your hand for superior dexterity and comfort
  • High quality goat grain leather is tanned for tacky grip, flexibility and abrasion resistance
  • Double-layer leather on the palm, fingers, saddle and knuckle for added protection and excellent durability
  • Arc rated to 23 cal/ sq cm, Will not drip or melt if exposed to sparks or flames. Leather weight of 18oz/sq yd.
  • This glove is not designed to protect against shock or voltage. Rubber gloves are required for shock and voltage protection.

Description

Youngstown's Ground Glove is a double-layered goat grain leather work glove sewn into an ergonomic, 3D form fit pattern. The second layer of goatskin is sewn onto the fingertips, palm, saddle and knuckle to further enhance the durability and protection. The modern, ergonomic glove pattern creates an incredible fit and feel unlike other leather work gloves found in the market. Most leather work gloves are made of old 2D patterns on low grade leather. Not this glove. We use extremely high quality and thick goat grain leather that is specially tanned to enhance grip, flexibility and comfort while maintaining an impressive ruggedness. It has a weight of 18oz/yd2, exceeding OSHA standards for non-voltage electrical work. Independent lab tests have shown the glove to be arc rated to 23 cal/cm2. This glove is not designed to protect workers from shock or voltage. Nor is it designed to be worn over rubber gloves. You don't have to be a professional lineman or electrician to appreciate this glove. The combination of leather quality and modern pattern creates a work glove that just about anyone will appreciate. Durable. Comfortable. Dexterous. Safe. Youngstown Glove's mission is to build the very best in technical hand protection.

Founded in 2002, Youngstown has become known for producing especially durable work gloves and being an innovator with numerous first-to-market technologies. The full offering of Youngstown includes Waterproof Winter, Arc Rated, Flame Resistant, Cut Resistant, Anti-Vibration, High Visibility and Impact Resistant.



Best work gloves I have ever bought! I usually go through a pair of work gloves every couple of months. These have lasted well beyond that. They fit great and don’t shrink up when they get wet. I will definitely be purchasing more if I ever wear these out.

Great quality at a nice price. Very well made and comfortable. I used the fit guide to select the proper size and they fit perfectly. Looks like they will last me a good long time. By the way, I did not buy them for the 27 Cal rating; just a contractor looking for a good pair of long-lasting leather gloves.

The package just arrived and I just tried this glove on.
I am astounded how well this work glove fits. I thought there 3D preformed pattern was just marketing jargon.
This thing's ridiculous I am going to go order a pair for both of my brothers.

Nice gloves good sizing been using them for a couple weeks and have had no problems. Only missing one start because they are slightly thinner leather than i expected.

When you have large hands it's hard to find gloves especially work gloves. I found these and didn't want to pay the money for them but glad I did. They are well made, perfect fit, soft but durable and reinforced stitching.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment