Monday, August 26, 2019

BlackCanyon Outfitters 71050/L3B Large Economy Split Cowhide Leather Palm Gloves, 3

BlackCanyon Outfitters 71050/L3B Large Economy Split Cowhide Leather Palm Gloves, 3 Pair

BlackCanyon Outfitters 71050/L3B Large Economy Split Cowhide Leather Palm Gloves, 3 Pair

About 15 years ago I bought a dozen gloves like these from another supplier and the quality was great and lasted a long time under heavy use. I went back to that same supplier, about a year ago and bought another dozen. When they arrived the quality was so bad they ripped the first time I wore them. They had no value at all and I tossed them out. These gloves had a pretty good rating so I tried them. They are great. Will buy again.

He has used these for 13 years. Loves this brand! Prior to that he was a mechanic and wouldn't recommend these but as a truck driver he loves the open wrist for easy on and off for pulling chains and then taking switching to a pen to write up a slip. His whole company has started using these and actually sell them in the office. So they are loved by many.

These are pretty typical for work gloves... the cloth on the back doesn't last long before ripping, but the leather does OK. I've had other cheap work gloves where the leather stitching comes apart, but these haven't done that, so I should say they are doing better than others I've used.

Gets five stars for three pairs at a reasonable price. These gloves are not for daily heavy duty work. If you use them for light duty occasional work around the house, etc. then this is a good deal. If you use them daily for rough work buy a thicker glove designed for that reason.

These are not high quality, thick gloves, but they work well enough for me, a guy who just needs some gloves while he's working in his yard. I got them in a pack of 3, and I have not yet worn out the first pair, so I anticipate not having to order another set of gloves for another year or two. (I've used the pair about once a week for the last six months.)

Probably not suitable if you're a professional lumberjack, but I've used them when cutting down trees in my own yard and they work to protect my hands and keep them baby soft.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 2-1/2 inches safety cuff helps protect wrists and allows for easy on/off
  • Durable split cowhide leather palm, fingertips and knuckle
  • Has a canvas back
  • Use for construction jobs, equipment operation and general purpose
  • Comes in large size and 3 per pack

Description

BlackCanyon Outfitters offers these durable split cowhide leather palm glove with starched safety cuff. Great for any job at hand. 3 pairs per pack.



very thick gloves. I use them for working on lawn maintenance or for just holding stuff. they are a little too thick for miniscule tasks. they are not water proof. I use them to clean in the garage, clean tight areas where there might be black widows, bc they are thick enough I don't think they can penetrate if they bite. I like the purchase, will prob buy more when I wear these out.

Thick, large heavy duty gloves at a great price. I used these to demo my bathroom with the tile and the metal sheets on the wall that most bathrooms were made with in the 50's. Last one I did I tore the heck out of my hands. These gloves saved me lots of nicks and cuts. Also great for weeding and moving furniture. Don't wast your money on fancy gloves that look nice on dirty jobs. These were made for dirty jobs.

Perfect. Low cost so you can leave a pair in different parts of the yard. Only one problem: More difficult to achieve 10000 steps.

Good for getting dirty work done. Just strong enough to use for a season but not so expensive that you'll cry when they get covered in mule crap and you need to throw them out.

I have been using this style of glove for years and am very pleased with them. They are inexpensive and when they wear out, I order more. Would not even consider using fancier more expensive gloves for anything work related.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment